Questions dm800HD clone

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,213 times. The last Post () by Benkurd.

• Hello,

I have a dreambox dm800HD pvr clone with sim 2.01.
    My bootloader is (if i read the screen) boot #70.

With optiflasher i read this :

Dreambox Found in Tv Mode
    dm800
    Detected!
    DVB-Modules: dreambox-dvb-modules - 2.6.18-7.3-dm800-20100623-r0
    dreambox-dvb-modules-dev - 2.6.18-7.3-dm800-20100623-r0

SecondStage: dreambox-secondstage - 76-r1

What can i do to flash my box to a higher bootloader. Can my box have that ?

There are not much image for me now. So, i hope to change this.

Thank u

• You can flash any ssl84 2.01 image theres loads to be found HERE an image like HERE already contains the bootloader so you just flash straight on

Hey,

Thank u for the answer. So i can install every image with ssl 84 in my box for the sim 2.01 ? Do i have to update my bootloader first from 70 to 84 ? or ?
    Will there be no problem with (no cam) or something.

And about your last link, there already a bootloader in it. But i want a open pli image.

• Actually the Dreambox uk image is heavily open pli based but just flash any open pli image in the first link and you will be ok. Some images do not contain the bootloader so in that case you would need to update first open pli and Dreambox uk both contain download servers so you won't be struggling for cams i you need any others they are all on the forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!