Stop problem in the package NC+ Poland when using OSCAM EMU Please help me.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 364 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• 748/5000

Hello dear managers and friends of oscam emu 11669 I use and my image open pli Is. I'm on the package NC+ Poland I have a problem especially with the system seca It opens I have a problem and that problem is that after 20 to 30 or 40 minutes of watching, a 7 to 9 second image stop is created. I have no problem with other packages and channels with different systems on different satellites, my only problem is with the package NC+ poland Now I wanted to see how I could figure out where the problem came from. In some parts of the site it is said to find some problems opening card channels from Live Log Use and find the problem and its cause. I wanted to tell you the method Live Log How is it and from which part and how should I watch it and give it to you so that maybe this problem of mine will be solved, thank you.

• Hi.

But if you use external readers (cards), then the problem should be directed to the administrator of the softcam server. He should give you the right settings for your softcam cient (Oscam as a client).

If all the settings are OK, then maybe it will be just a small mistake - for example in the syntax in your Oscam configuration.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!