How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 768 times. The last Post () by Nephilim.

• Its here people just follow link for the new jailbreak 5.1.1
    Absinthe 2.0

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Absinthe 2.0 has been released to perform an untethered jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1. The utility is available thanks to the efforts of pod2g, planetbeing, p0sixninja, pimseks, and others.

These are instructions on how to perform an untethered jailbreak of your iPhone on iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe for Windows.

Warning***: Before you continue make sure to do a backup of your device in iTunes as you may lose your Camera Roll during this process.

Step One
    Download the latest version of Absinthe from here.

Step Two

Extract the downloaded archive.

Step Three
    Double click the absinthe-win-2.0.exe file from the folder that was just extracted.

This will create a new folder called absinthe-win-2.0.

Open the newly created folder and launch absinthe.exe.

Step Three
    As prompted, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB. Make sure to remove any passcodes or VPN settings you've previously set.

Step Four

Click the Jailbreak button to begin

Step Five
    The application will take you through several steps to jailbreak including: beginning jailbreak, sending initial jailbreak data, sending final jailbreak data, waiting for reboot, and waiting for process to complete.

info:iClarified

• Hi,
    i hope this is not a stupid question...
    Can i use this on my daughters ipod touch.. i will find out what version it is later tonight .

Absinthe 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak – Supported Devices:

iPhone 3Gs
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4 CDMA
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 1
    iPad 2 Wifi
    iPad 2 GSM
    iPad 2 CDMA
    iPad 2 Wifi, R2
    iPad 3 Wifi
    iPad 3 Global
    iPad 3 CDMA
    iPod 3G
    iPod 4G

AppleTV 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!