Reader random hangs with error

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 870 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Im using conax card from my cable provider. Everything works fine but sometimes when i open channel after random time i get this error:

(reader) reader0_hd+_hd04 [conax] ERROR: IO_Serial_Write: Written=0 of 106 (errno=1 Operation not permitted)

(ecm) dvbapi (0B00@000000/0000/27E1/67:9748A4AB0CA7750D3E3EA8809A1AD3F5): not found (1 ms)

It can be after 1h idle or 20h.

After oscam restart, working again.

I couldn't find any thread with this error in google, maybe someone know it and can help me.

My config:

Version:

Conf:

User:

Code
    # oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20_svn SVN r11666-798
    # Read more: https://svn.streamboard.tv/oscam/trunk/Distribution/doc/txt/oscam.user.txt

[account]
    user                          = dvbapi
    group                         = 1

Server:

• Absolutely the same error with Gigablue 4k Trio.

Conax 0B00.

When random emm is written card is not AU and start with "not found".

But problem is seem to be with cardreader, because i tried Wicardd 1.19- same thing.

After emm is written and card hangs.

I

• Hello.

This is an I/O communication level error (this applies to the hardware configuration):

Code
    ERROR: IO_Serial_Write: Written=0 of 106 (errno=1 Operation not permitted)

First, it would be a good idea to try using a pure Oscam configuration - without excessive ballast. For example, the frequency of the crystal mhz = 500 (the frequency for the decoder card chipset) is better left to the discretion of the Oscam algorithm, let Oscam decide for himself and try to use the correct frequency as needed. Also, the use of the config item nice = -1 is also used only for special purposes, so I do not know why this configuration item is always used by many people, even though it is unnecessary in a specific case.

You can try cleaning the electrical contacts on the decoder card chip, using ethanol (not with ordinary alcohol from a store that contains sweeteners and colorants! Use technical or medical alcohol - diluted only with distilled water). Alternatively, isopropyl alcohol can be purchased, which is also suitable for purifying el. contacts. I don't know if it will help, but you can try it :-).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!