Major Issue with Dinobot 4k

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,302 times. The last Post () by Dyce24.

• I dinobot 4k+ which was nicely set up with IPTV and everything was working. I was on the enigma side of the box and was adding another playlist to Jedimaker xstream. As it was adding bouquets to the jedimaker all of a suddem the box crashed and restarted. What followed from there is the screen which gives the option for enigma or android. I left it to go back to enigma and then it flashed wooshbuild and then to a black screen and this continuously repeats. Basically I cannot go back to enigma now its fully crashed. I can only switch over to android. Does anyone know how to fix this? Im completely stuck.

Edited once, last by Dyce24 ().

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • If you haven't fixed this, give me a shout tomorrow evening and I will look into it for you.

Very strange you say this crashed during creating Jedi Bouquets. (unless your box ran out of memory)

I don't use wooshbuild but noticed lots of comments about bugs in it lately. So it could be a bug in that build also.

Your solution should be relatively simply.

Your box still loads, so you should be able to access it via ftp

Then it would just be a case of looking in the log files and seeing if the issue has been highlighted.

I did have a similar problem once for one of my friends on a zgemma h9s. Constant boot loop, no skin errors were being reported, nothing in the logs.

In the end I found out his bouquets files had got corrupted. This could well be the same problem you got if you say it crashed midway in making bouquets.

Deleting all bouquet files (not just jedi bouquets) brought the box back to life.

Then just a case of recreating the bouquets via autobouquet maker and jedi.

What is your skill level with enigma2?

Do you know your boxes ip address

Do you know how to ftp into your box

Has it got a telnet password set.

If you know what your doing,

just ftp into your box

First check your crash logs and see if it is reporting any obvious errors.

/home/root/logs/

Secondly if no errors you can try deleting all your bouquet files and rebooting your box.

/etc/enigma2/
    delete all the files that have the extension .tv

@ kiddac in your response as I dont often notice posts in this section.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks for your help KiddaC. Unfortunately Im very junior and new to this stuff. I dont know anything and dont know what ftp is. Would you be able to please break it down to me in laymans terms? KiddaC

Edited once, last by Dyce24 ().

• Dyce24

Have you got a windows computer or laptop

If so download teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

Let me know when you done that. Then I will try and remote into your box and fix it for you.

It will be a lot quicker to do that, as you are not that experienced with these boxes

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• thanks KiddaC . Sorry i been busy and only saw your reply now. I will download that and get a remote fix from u if possible. How do I coordinate with you?

• haha. Yh, ive actually got a h9s as well which I was going to give away, so I thought use that until I get the dinobot fixed. Please let me know whens good for you. I really appreciate your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!