Dreambox CPU Overload with IPTV and EPG (Solved)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,369 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• Official Post

Hi i have been notice that the CPU overloads when playing IPTV Streams 4097 and 8193 from boquets when epg is assign and working.
    So i need some help with testing this? So to all who are watching IPTV could you please help me and do a test and report back to this thread.

How is the test done.

1. Start a telnet connection to your Dreambox

2. Your IPTV Channel must use servicetype 4097 or 8193, Not DVB 1

3. IPTV channel must also have epg

4. Start a telnet connection to your box and after login just type command top

5. Now switch to a IPTV Channel with epg and check the cpu load from the telnet window.

594c6e4beb31c.jpg

c3615f5474883500fb428943.jpg

Please send your feedback with information

1. What Model of Dreambox

2. Image you are using

3. CPU load

Thanks Seagen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• seagen

Changed the title of the thread from “CPU Overload with IPTV and EPG” to “Dreambox CPU Overload with IPTV and EPG”.
  • Hi i have been notice that the CPU overloads when playing IPTV Streams 4097 and 8193 from boquets when epg is assign and working.
    So i need some help with testing this? So to all who are watching IPTV could you please help me and do a test and report back to this thread.

We decided together with the fight this problem with the image of the dream OS, though with unpleasant posts, but the result is important, now everything is fine

CPU Load spikes when epg is assign to 4097 stream - Dreamboard
    @mic71 i moved your question to a better place ;Hi, why is the CPU load at 4097.0.1 93-104% and at 1.0.1 5-7%, or on channels without EPG the CPU load is just…
    dreambox.de
  • seagen

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreambox CPU Overload with IPTV and EPG” to “Dreambox CPU Overload with IPTV and EPG (Solved)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!