Amiko viper 4k v20

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,703 times. The last Post () by mihaip.

• I did so I put the usb in the usb3 port I turned on the viper 4k v20 I pressed the green button and the message update came out ... but it does not update

• I did so I put the usb in the usb3 port I turned on the viper 4k v20 I pressed the green button and the message update came out ... but it does not update

• i i did so I put the usb in the usb3 port I turned on the viper 4k v20 I pressed the green button and the message update came out ... but it does not update

• Code
    open atv is installed on my viper 4k v20..i would like to install pure 2

Hi , only this way to install a new immage on viper4kv20 when you have a openatv installed ;;

Donload the last image from pure2 website for viper4kv20 , in zip format , dont extract than copy the file in a formated and clean usb_flash_drive .

Insert the usb_flash_drive on the rear usb port , after , blue button --->> flash on line ... from this moment you must see the image appare on list from usb_drive , push ok and the flashing will start !

Edited once, last by benhur ().

• Or flash usb fat32 with geniusdrive softvare and flash with usb

works

andrej, where is your openvision image, can you make new one?

regards

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• Or flash usb fat32 with geniusdrive softvare and flash with usb

works

andrej, where is your openvision image, can you make new one?

regards

Currently, no image can be made for receivers, some system changes are being made in the OpenVision team

so there are no new images.

I stopped making images for the Amiko Viper 4k V20 because there were a lot of problems, in the end I killed my receiver myself,

if i'm on the image creation team i can do it but i'm not responsible for the complications.

• In case you are still stuck try doing this, I solved it like this:

Start the decoder with power, wait for it to load the image that the decoder has factory, then go to menu> settings> software management> software update, come on OK (green key) wait for the update to finish.

Then turn off the decoder, first from the remote control and then by removing the plug.

Put the fat 32 formatted key with the OpenAtv 6.4 image for Amiko Viper 4K V20, (which you can download from here: hxxp: //images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.4/index.php? Open = viper4kv20) unpacked (in the root of the stick there must only be the amiko folder with its subfolders); plug in and press the green button one or more times, update should appear on the display, from the TV after a few seconds you should see two bars that signal the loading of the new image, in this way it unlocks the decoder.

At the next reboot proceed to the normal configuration of the image.

A friend gave me this decoder and I was going crazy.

Then following the above, I succeeded.

Let them know if you solve ;)

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

Those who ask are stupid for a minute, those who don't ask are stupid for life.

• Andrejcd, i have tried ur image and it was not so bad...

right now pure2 works the best on this model

no way u killed with image, must be factory damage

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• Andrejcd, i have tried ur image and it was not so bad...

right now pure2 works the best on this model

no way u killed with image, must be factory damage

I returned it to service and it was replaced

but I also sold it and took another receiver.

I will let you know if there is any news from the openVision team.

And I didn’t kill him with an Openvision image :)

• A very good receiver : High Performance CPU

• Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Arm Cortex A53• Integrated NEON multimedia acceleration engine
    • Hardware Java acceleration

• Integrated hardware floating-point coprocessor3D GPU

• Integrated high-performance multi-core Mali 450 GPU

• OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 and OpenVG 1.1

• TS Demultiplexing PVR

• Multi-channel TS processing

Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG

• H.265/HEVC Main/Main 10 profile@level 5.1 high-tier, maximum 4K x 2K@60 fps 10-bit decoding
    • H.264/AVC BP/MP/HP@level 5.1, H.264/AVC MVC, maximum 4K x 2K@30 fps decoding
    • Maximum 4K x 2K@60 fps 10-bit VP9 decoding

•low-power modes and less than 30 mW standby power consumption

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

i i did so I put the usb in the usb3 port I turned on the viper 4k v20 I pressed the green button and the message update came out ... but it does not update

Using the OpenATV image as an example

1. Download OpenATV image, link in the topic OpenATV image for Amiko Viper 4K V20 .

2. Unpack the downloaded archive openatv-6.4-viper4kv20-20210215_mmc.zip (this is the most recent image and has this file name as of February 15, 2021) on the computer.

3. As a result of unpacking, we get the amiko folder, which contains a subfolder u57 with files for installing Enigma2.

4. Copy the amiko folder to a formatted USB drive (in FAT32 format), which contains a subfolder u57 with files for installing Enigma2.

4. Disconnect the receiver from the mains.

6. Insert the USB drive into the blue USB 3.0 port of the receiver (the other USB ports should be free!).

7. Turn on the receiver.

8. When "MENU" appears on the receiver display, press the green button on the remote control. The display shows uptd, and then the Enigma2 installation begins.

similarly, only instead of atv-pure image

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!