GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201206 1.17.0.1

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,143 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• GigaBlue 800se : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201206 1.17.0.1

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-20201206-gb800se_usb.zip

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, December 6th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Support by Japhar Team

Gb 800se :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/vq4V3YJT#UYGkOFFgEiHck_B_b3lECNnLlZfP44YfIVfOk0WdYFs

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• We updated until end of december. The the 8.0 changed many things, so you still have all stable feeds... we are working on the 8.0 for many boxes and will release when available. For niw the 7.3star is very good and stable, so use it until we release the 8.0Star.

Emo

• Thank you. The thing that is ocupying my mind, is how to install wifi driver, there is no wifi driver in Download plugins section. I only have DVB drivers, and not wifi drivers, is there an option to solve this?

• Thank you. The thing that is ocupying my mind, is how to install wifi driver, there is no wifi driver in Download plugins section. I only have DVB drivers, and not wifi drivers, is there an option to solve this?

Check the PID:VID and see with the feeds if your dongle is supported (and on which chipset). If it's not, then you will need to find another one that is compatible.

Emo

• Great, I managed it after several years!!

So, the steps are something like:

Code
    root@gb800se:~# opkg update
    root@gb800se:~# opkg install firmware-rt2870
    root@gb800se:~# opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-wirelesslan
    root@gb800se:~# reboot

root@gb800se:~# opkg update
    root@gb800se:~# opkg install kernel-module-rt2800usb
    root@gb800se:~# reboot

Probably on this link we can find also what we need http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubb…at&Number=20659#Post20409 .

Thank you so much

Edited once, last by brisel ().

• BRAVO !

Emo

• We updated until end of december. The the 8.0 changed many things, so you still have all stable feeds... we are working on the 8.0 for many boxes and will release when available. For niw the 7.3star is very good and stable, so use it until we release the 8.0Star.

Emo

Thank you for answer will 8.0 come for the Gigablue HD800 SE?

Emo

Thank you for answer will 8.0 come for the Gigablue HD800 SE?

We hope so, but we have to finish first all the DMM boxes we support and once all runs smoothly we will start building for these gb boxes.

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!