Zgemma H9 Combo on Openatv 6.4

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 926 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Edit buy Moderator... English only in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening guys, I bought a ZGemma h9 combo, I found some backups I found here. I wanted to ask, to install the backup, is it the same procedure as when flashing it? Thanks

It should be noted that on these decoders I am an amateur, I only have a normal antenna, then I have to insert the cccam key, thank you if you give me some advice, maybe some videos to follow step by step I would be grateful ..

Iptv I managed to insert it via putty, but the list does not come out grouped in the folder on December, maybe you need to install some extension ..? Okay, let's do one thing at a time, sorry .. 😅😁

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Have a read of my guide here. That way you will learn how to do it all yourself.

A backup image is basically someone has preset up the image for you. Great for newbies. But may come with lots of plugins and bloat you might not need.

If you are more hands on, and willing to learn. Just set up your own image from scratch.

OpenATV setup guide by KiddaC

If you want to get into iptv easily. I have 2 great plugins. Note my plugins do not come with any iptv service. Its up to you to source your providers.
    We do not discuss iptv providers on this forum though.

A bouquet maker. (appears in your channel list)
    Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

And an xtream codes player
    X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9 Combo con Openapt 6.4” to “Zgemma H9 Combo on Openatv 6.4”.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!