pure2 6.5 wifi usb work on 7162 ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 313 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Seriously? What are we to do now, get the crystal ball out or throw some chicken bones and "see"...?!?

C'mon, guys!!! Why do you not read the STICKIES and respect the MINIMAL LOGIC of this?!? How can we possibly know, how can we possibly help you, without you guys telling us ALL THE RELEVANT DETAILS, HW and SW-wise?!? How can we reproduce the problem?

Where is the log?

Procedure?

Settings?

Achhh...

P.S. No need for 3 posts! I act after seeing the first and I monitor the whole of this section!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• bro from joining to that day i realy read lot of but too much reading when i did't get my probleum solve for thats i posted. you isnt beleave i isnt sleef whole night bc not setup my connection sorry for my 3 post and thanks for your support :angry:

• Read my post again, please: answer those questions, put up a log!

You are NOT reading enough! Fact!

In this section, you have STICKIES/TOP POSTS - read them and do as you read, please...

They are there for a reason!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!