Request Oscam_EMU manual IPK File for PLi 8.0

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,187 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• happy holiday for all

there is problem that i know it is for all persone that have image open pli version 7.0 ... 8.0

and problem is that ONLY OSCAM_EMU installed from pli plugin panel (softcam tab) work on this imagees

MANUAL IPK after install not work and not run

i try to install alot of oscam emu latest version IPK files ( like build Audi6-9 / enigma1969 / julli 22 / mohammed os and other ) on SOLO2 and ZERO 4K

but nothing and after installation binary not start

even i installed package ( enigma2_plugin_softcam-support) ipk file , but not start (that file provide autostart script in init.d only for pli 7.0 ... 8.0 images ) and i found that in installation log when installed oscam_emu from pli plugin panel

actually when you try to install oscam emu from pli panel it also install that softcam-support ipk file with oscam-emu

so there is 2 problem

1-all ipk manual file not work on PLi images 7.0 7.1 7.2 8.0

2- even that ipk file after install work not autostart after rebooting pli (and you need to install that oscam pli panel to install oscam-support to create startup links and that Result Double OSCAM)

SO PLEASE POST HERE A IPK FILE LATEST VERSION OSCAM_EMU that work on pli

this is problem for every boy install pli since 1.5 year!

:xmas 5::xmas 7:

• i am just curious , what more it gives to you that, than the one in pli feed?

and... anyway, why to install an external .ipk , and not just replace the oscam-emu.bin file using an apropriate one?...?

and... anyway, why to install an external .ipk , and not just replace the oscam-emu.bin file using an apropriate one?...?

how to do that george ? i look for mohomeds latest oscam-emu for open pli 8 can i just overwrite it or rename the old oscam-emu ?

• as i wrotte above, i am searching for the reason that it is so important to use the latest version always, even if that has nothing to offer in the way that we use it...

in any case

you can rename it and replace the existing one... (you have to stop oscam-emu before the replacing) than restart oscam-emu

maybe it will not work... so you have to try a few different files (but keep the architecture)

if it is not working, most times the problem is a lib file, so we could examinate it by giving in telnet

Code
    cd /usr/bin
    oscam-emu 

where "oscam-emu" in the above, should be any name of the bin file...

yes for following bugs :

BAD TIME ( in online and idle tab ) and PROBLEM with Time in oscam interface ===> all times are 365 DAYS AND 19 HR

after rebooting box this happen

even some times users show me that they are idle ( yellow color ) but dvbapi is taking ecm and decoding channel

this 2 bugs

and i want install manulay and manual ipk not work :((((((((

seee picture please

fabc249a0c17d.png

also log show me this for time in oscam log

• 1970/01/01 03:30:12 00000000 s (main) The current system time is smaller than the build date (Nov 28 2020). Waiting up to 0 seconds for time to correct
    • 1970/01/01 03:30:13 00000000 s (main) Waiting was not successful. OSCam will be started but is UNSUPPORTED this way. Do not report any errors with this version.

pleaaaaaaaaaaasee helppp me guys for god :(

Edited 3 times, last by bbchd ().

• what is your receiver... i couldn't find it,

but after the above post from @ lacierva, i did a second view and i found it...

on SOLO2 and ZERO 4K

i am coming in a few minutes, to see what...

• let start zero4K

install oscam-emu from feed...

reboot your receiver , go to softcam manager and select "softcam none" to stop oscam.

open an ftp program, connect your receiver, and go to usr/bin dir

there should be already an oscam-emu bin file replace it with the one that i have below (unzip it first).

restart emu, and check if it works...

if not, open telnet and give the command that i writte in message #4 and give me the result...

• ok friend i replace your Binary File and reboot

it is latest version works ok but not have EMU & problem bad time still apear for me

Problem not resolve

4d960d4a7691473.png

it seems that there is problem with system time after some second time become true and normal (year 2020) but oscam system load when year is 1970 and Tabs show me 360Days and 19 hour and wrong time

Edited once, last by bbchd ().

• it still starts in wrong time, even after oscam restart???

it may sync from the channel time, and it waits first the channel to tune and than corrects it?

after i manually restart oscam times become ok and start from 00:00:01 to current

i dont know but maybe that occured and handle time from a channel signal

also i go to Timezone and there is 2 option in Pli (City / Contitnent) and no option for Signal handler or NTP

• ok, we find a possible reason... so

1) you can try if the same happens in pli version oscam-emu...

2) you can try to install the "systemtime plugin" which sync time from network, and check if it fixes the problem...

• ok, we find a possible reason... so

1) you can try if the same happens in pli version oscam-emu...

2) you can try to install the "systemtime plugin" which sync time from network, and check if it fixes the problem...

Friend now i know problem not related to system time

i install that plugin and enable NTP for plugin

system time at start before taking signal is ok (2 sec left to take signal) after gui start and i saw Time now is ok and NTP work

but still oscam in log show me year 1970 and 360Days for idle and online

problem is oscam

oscam have :

Clockfix with realtime clock: yes (in oscam.version tab)

this option should be No and i can not change that (change in compiling )

so if you can do that and also give me oscam with EMULATOR for biss and powervu keys

Edited once, last by bbchd ().

• the emu that i gave you, was just one from the oscam-emu area...

you can "break" any .ipk file by using 7zip programm. than unzip the "data "file, and take only the bin from inside (for vu+zero an "arm", for the other "mips32" ) , rename it to "oscam-emu" and replacing it...

also don't forget that to replace the file, you have to stop oscam emu first...

• the emu that i gave you, was just one from the oscam-emu area...

you can "break" any .ipk file by using 7zip programm. than unzip the "data "file, and take only the bin from inside (for vu+zero an "arm", for the other "mips32" ) , rename it to "oscam-emu" and replacing it...

also don't forget that to replace the file, you have to stop oscam emu first...

nevermind about emu

lets continue for time problem

i need a oscam binary without Clockfix Feature

this make oscam wrong time i think

• i am not using openpli , also, i am not compiling binary, or testing anything...

but i have tested the files in the link that i gave...

and i never had problem like this...you can test them...

thank you friend for your help

but my problem not resolve yet..

if another guys have a solution or oscam without clockfix for pli ssl complie

help me here

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!