NC+ CONAX pairing

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,590 times. The last Post () by Crudelis.

• Hi,

This is my first thread here, I'm sorry for not understating many things.

I want to buy older Polish TV card from nc+ provider but card is paired to nBox BXZB.

It can be found in the internet that unpairing from this one is possible?

Can you please give me tips or tutorial how to make this card work in any e2 ?

The goal is to create multi room and stream from decoder to 3-6 devices, what should I look for in terms of cpu usage in that case ? Will Vu+ zero 4k se do ?

Thank you!

Crudelis

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • The Polish package Platforma Canal + is starting to turn off the Seca3 coding (caid 0100: 000068) so that some channels are currently not visible

with caid 0100: 000068.

The cards do not have to be changed, but are tunnelled (camouflaged) with the Nagravision coding (approx. 1813: 000068).

• Thank you claudio42!

Yes, Seca is starting to turn off thats why I want to use the card from "N" platform not Cyfra+ (Cameleon(caid 0100: 000068)). My original question was if its possible use PAIRED card (after keys extraction) in linux tuner and watching multiple streams simultaneously ? (Please clarify If paired card can be used in multi room or only cameleon card that is nor paired)

I guess I should ask, Is it possible to still use old cards ? So can I mask Seca3 card to act as Nagravision ?

Please also answer how much compute-power do I need to make up to 6 streams from enigma to computers or TVs. Will Vu+ zero 4k se do ?

Thank you!

• Thank you claudio42!

Yes, Seca is starting to turn off thats why I want to use the card from "N" platform not Cyfra+ (Cameleon(caid 0100: 000068)). My original question was if its possible use PAIRED card (after keys extraction) in linux tuner and watching multiple streams simultaneously ? (Please clarify If paired card can be used in multi room or only cameleon card that is nor paired)

I guess I should ask, Is it possible to still use old cards ? So can I mask Seca3 card to act as Nagravision ?

Please also answer how much compute-power do I need to make up to 6 streams from enigma to computers or TVs. Will Vu+ zero 4k se do ?

Thank you!

https://www.sat-4-all.com/board/

Code
    look on this forum and you will find your answers
  • Got next 10h of knowledge ... Is it true that provider can pair Cameleon card to tuner after changing to Nagravision ? If so, can it still work in multiroom (is sharing still possible) ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!