Need TV sat for track

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 321 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hello everyone. I am a driver of a 40-ton truck, I would like to buy a TV with a built-in satellite receiver to convert it into lines from aliexpres. My request, tell you which TV to buy preferably 32 inches and necessarily 12V for this modification. Thank you very much for the hints

Edited once, last by rafikvw ().

• Not enough info, m8...

You want to watch this TV in your truck, presumably when you are not driving...?

You would need an internet connection, if you mean either

-CS or

IPTV.

So, hotspot, I guess, would be needed, which means built-in WiFi module would do nicely...

Or did I misunderstand?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!