zgemma h7 openwebif ?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 563 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hello,

I have a zgemma h7s with latest openpli 7.3 of december.

I am trying to take out 10 streams of fta services from same transponder, to a PC same subnet. Between streams are hd and sd ones

But after fifth stream established begins the problem. One or two of firsts streams go offline/online, web accessing is quite impossible, the stb responds with delay to remote, but I can have ssh access. After several hours, the box is blocked too

The cpu is 0% busy, very few of RAM used, flash have much space too.

The ethernet is linked 1G to the router, where the traffic is far away from hardware limit. After enabled debug, a line prevails in logs:

[eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode

For my surprise, this stb, for this purpose, is manifesting worse performance that a very old zgemma star s stb with same openpli version, with 100m ethernet, less RAM, much slower cpu soft float etc etc

Can anyone give me any information ?

Can I do something in configurations ?

Is reached any limit not shown in what I checked ?

thanks in advance

• Try different, better images - OpenATV, OpenViX, PurE2...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!