Any way to manually add keys (biss) - Zgemma H7S pure2 6.5 121220

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,195 times. The last Post () by zgemma730.

• Hi,

I have Zgemma H7S running pure2 6.5 121220 and have added oscam emu latest (patch) 1.2 svn r11678-798. (I've noticed its added oscam emu latestTEST as well)

Is there any way to manually add biss keys from an on screen menu.

I've tried bissfeed autokey 20201016 v2.8 but no matter the settings it can't find a softcam file to update.

At the moment I am clearing 27.5W b"c, 39E e"t and 3E channels without issue just by starting the cam, but would like to be able to see biss crypted feeds or manually update a key if required.

Not sure where this latest oscamemu stores its conf file, softcam.key etc. so can't manullay edit via pc either?

Any help much appreciated, many thanks.

Tony.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • master G

Added the Label Softcam Support
  • Thanks for your reply. Have installed latest version (3.9) but this also has an error. If I select add key manually I get the following message

Error

Emu misses SoftCam.key (/usr/keys/SoftCam.key)

As with bissfeed autokey it's as though this latest softcam Im running from the pure2 downloads (oscam emu latest (patch) 1.2 svn r11678-798) doesn't install a softcam into /usr/keys/ any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks again.

• Try install this plugin via Telnet by typing this command,

wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/AddKey/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

:cool1:

• Tried a few different things, but in summary it appears that the ZGemma H7 pure2 6.5 121220 with oscam emu latest (patch) 1.2 svn r11678-798 (which is bundled with oscam emu latestTEST) reads a softcam in etc/tuxbox/configTEST/.

As per above, when initially installed bissfeed autokey 20201016 v2.8 couldn't find a softcam in my receiver.

Using the Softcam.key downloader / updater (which gives options of where to install the softcam.key) I've reinstalled a softcam.key to /etc/tuxbox/configTEST and restarted the cam & receiver - bissfeed autokey 20201016 v2.8 can now find and edit / update the softcam.

The oscam log states that it is reading the softcam.key at etc/tuxbox/configTEST/ but I don't know if its actually doing anything with the softcam.key biss keys, as the channels at 27.5W and 3.1E were clearing before, probably from the cw file?

Keyadder version 3.9 initially failed with message - Emu misses SoftCam.key (/usr/keys/SoftCam.key).

Again using the softcam.key downloader / updater I've installed a softcam.key to /usr/keys/ and keyadder 3.9 now finds 'a' softcam.key and allows me to add a key manually - but I don't think the oscam.emu will be reading the updated / modified softcam.key at /usr/keys/

georgeflu, - I tried the file within t.rar, biscotto 1.0-r7. It installed ok, but when I tried to use it the box crashed, so I reflashed and started again with same result, so I've paused on that one for now.

Zgemma730 , - following your telnet command, keyadder 3.9 successfully installed again, but its looking for the softcam.key in a different location from where the oscam.emu will read it.

Manually adding a key within the bissfeed autokey v2.8 plugin appears to work, so I'm hoping that's solved now. But this plugin won't add keys to anything other than a biss encryped channel.

Does keyadder version 3.9 work for other encyptions or just biss? (I'm assuming biscotto is dedicated to biss, like bissfeed autokey)

If keyadder 3.9 does work for other encryptions, is there a version that looks for and can edit keys in a softcam located in other locations? i.e. etc/tuxbox/configTEST/ or a version of keyadder that allows you to select the location of your softcam.key?

I'm happy with the version of oscam.emu I'm using as it clears 3.1E and (the previously very awkward) 27.5W as soon as the cam is started.

Again, many thanks for your help and suggestions, much appreciated. :):thumbup:

Edited once, last by tonut ().

• For Addkey plugin, Softkey normally can be found in directory /etc/tuxbox/config

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!