OpenATV 6.3 -Network mounts not working

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 989 times. The last Post () by BadBlake.

• I have 3 Vu+Duo2's in my house -1 as server and the other 2 connects to server with Remote channel stream converter. I mount each hdd from each tuner so that I can access every hdd from every tuner. Yesterday after upgrading every tuner to one of the latest versions of OpenATV 6.3 -12212020, mounting doesnt work anymore. I tried a clean install on all tuners too but didn't help.I get a message that says "directory/media/autofs/Harddisk/duo2 does not exist" when trying to access mounts from the Movie Center.

All my mounts are "green" and show ok but they just don't work anymore.

Usually mounting goes like a dream -using AUTOFS.

Mount type -CIFS -always works well but not anymore.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• I'll rephrase it:

OpenATV Network mounts don't work anymore

I have 3 Vu Duo2's located at different places in my house. One as server and the other 2 connected using Remote Channel Stream converter. All 3 are wired on the same lan. I recently updated all 3 to the latest version of OpenATV

vers.20201229.

After creating a network mounts between all 3, I am unable to access them even though they show OK in Mount mananger/Mountpoints Management. I usually mount using AUTOFS(mount as needed) and everything works

great -but not anymore. I tried mounting as FSTAB(mount at boot), and was then able to access the mounts, but access is slow and sluggish and when trying to play recorded movie from the mounted hdd, it studdered and froze as if low bandwith. Impossible to watch.

I also mounted hdd on my win 7 computer from all 3 as I do every time after udating, and this worked as it usually does -mounted using AUTOFS, and works great.

LAN speed checks out ok too

Anybody know what the problem could be?

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!