Full Image BackUP OpenPLI-7.3-Dreambox ONE UHD-27-12-2020

There are 57 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,513 times. The last Post () by pat57.

• You surely do something wrong, it's a human error in your side. So the warning should be put instead, "1) Warning person not capable of flashing image should retain from doing it" (as you ;o), as capable persons do it without problem.

I have NO PROBLEM to flash an original image after having flashed an Open image, such as OpenPLi, OpenATV, OpenBH or PurE2.

Emo

• I am/or was 'capable of flashing images' ! :lollz:

https://www.i-have-a-dreambox.…ostID=1894623#post1894623

For the DreamOne and OpenPLi, yes. As you state something false... (for which reason ?), or your are not capable of flashing the box.

And... simple test... go to the WebIf to flash image, and flash the original image online (on the webif menu). Let me know if it works... and really do it, don't claim and tell you have done it... then let me know. It will prove your comment is false, I hope it wasn't intentionnal, but only a human mistake due to knowledge.

Emo

• emosim

You are my last hope to solve this problem. I have a DreamOne and need to test

some items (plugins etc) in OE 2.6. So I need to use a DM image.

With your openpli backup image I can see Tuner A and Tuner B to configure. But

with DM rescue image or the GP4 backup image - in Tuner configuration there is

no tuner. The DM or GP4 images do not boot up.

Can you please suggest a solution. Does your image take out something that can be put back ?

After my OE 2.6 testing - I will use your image full time because it is very good.

Regards, pcd.

• You have to use the command flash-kernel and you have to flash the kernel which is in folder /boot

You can check which kernel is installed with following command in telnet

cat /proc/version

There should be something with dream-property

• You have to use the command flash-kernel and you have to flash the kernel which is in folder /boot

You can check which kernel is installed with following command in telnet

cat /proc/version

There should be something with dream-property

I did that. Blue screen - no bootup. telnet output :-

root@dreambox:~# flash-kernel /boot/Image.gz-4.9

Warning: Could not read MID!

Warning: Please consider updating your rescue loader!

[*] Creating boot image

[*] Writing bootblob.bin to /dev/boot

162+1 records in

162+1 records out

10670080 bytes (11 MB, 10 MiB) copied, 0.235328 s, 45.3 MB/s

root@dreambox:~# reboot

• If I flash dream original image (example dreambox-image-dreamone-20201210.tar.xz) I cannot telnet. Only internet connection is with no password.

If I flash gp4.1+cvs-dreamone-26-01-2021.tar.xz I get internet connection with password dreambox and can telnet.

The rescue loader is ONE Rescue Loader #104. How can I update it ?

root@dreambox:~# cat /proc/version

Linux version 4.9 (dreamone@opendreambox.org) (gcc version 6.4.0 (GCC) ) #1 SMP

PREEMPT Thu Dec 10 22:37:00 UTC 2020

root@dreambox:~#

• For Original Image telenet open Menu/Setup/System/Password/ chose the last option you will open telnet without password

• Please explain how I get Menu/Setup/System/Password/ when the original image does not boot up.

• Actually i am confused. what exactly is your problem? you can boot original image or not?

if you cannot to original then boot in recovery and throgh the web and press online recovery

or if you want to upload the original image make sure to uncheck "backup and restore settings" both boxes must be unchecked

efc6926c19fe091416dc.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by Amrooz: or if you want to upload the original image make sure to uncheck "backup and restore settings" both boxes must be unchecked ().

• Actually i am confused. what exactly is your problem? you can boot original image or not?

if you cannot to original then boot in recovery and throgh the web and press online recovery

or if you want to upload the original image make sure to uncheck "backup and restore settings" both boxes must be unchecked

My problem :-

If I flash the openpli backup image from Post 1 - everything is ok and normal. But I need to use an OE 2.6 image for testing some plugins.

If I flash DM original image (unticking the two boxes) - no boot up - no internet.

If I flash gp4.1+cvs-dreamone-26-01-2021.tar.xz (unticking the two boxes) I get internet connection with password dreambox and can telnet. But it only shows the dreambox logo. No boot up. If I start enigma2 by telnet - it boots up.

I have to start enigma2 every time after Restart GUI or Restart.

• i downloaded this backup and flashed it then flashed the original then flashed my backed up image and all working fine. i tried to simulate your issue but i didn't get it.

here are some of my box backups try them and check for update after flashing then try with original

https://mega.nz/file/lcsgwRgb#…lsLwHDc0EPlduvXFa9IgLmJwo

https://mega.nz/file/8MdW0BQA#…2B_rdHVkLv3deUrn3YQwU7SFw

https://mega.nz/file/xUsigKJZ#…tJkxw9clQVaLUmVM3Z1GRCthw

Edited once, last by Amrooz ().

• With the gp4 backup flashed -

root@dreambox:~# cat /proc/stb/fp/fp-version

cat: /proc/stb/fp/fp-version: No such file or directory

root@dreambox:~#

There is no /proc/stb.

• cat /proc/stb/fp/fp_version the _ in fp_version is underscore "_" not "- "

also i have uploaded some of my working backups in the above post try them and update after flashing it might help you out

• For this it is better to have a log
    And what about the tuners you mentioned earlier ?

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!