DB two and oscam lagging on some channels other ok - genuine Canal Digital Norway subscription card

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 968 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Had to replace my faulty DM800HD runing GP 3 and cccam for years.

I am only using a genuine Canal Digital Norway subscription card in internal cardreader.

Bought a Dreambox Two, and installed Gemini 4.1 and updated to latest version

Also installed Oscam 11678

My problem - maybe there is allready a solution in the board, but I did not find any that works for me.

Many of the channels is showing ok, but some channels is lagging/freezing, or periodically showing mosaic in different collors in 2/3 of the screen.

my favorite channel Discovery Sciense is one of them.

The logfile attached is after restart of oscam and viewing Disovery Science.

Viewing experience is maybe 10-15 seconds with ok picture, freesing in periods of around 4-5 sec. serveral times with normal pcture 2-3 sec. an then total freeze for about 15-20<sec.

Alternatively it is snowing mosaic in lower 2/3 of the picture in approx half the time.

it's only picture that is affectet by lagging/freezing, sound is allways ok.

Is something missing in my config?

• Thanks for your suggestion.

Sadly 11667 is not the solution of my problem.

It's still lagging/freezing or showing mosaic for short periods.

I will try other versions and see if one of them is better.

• Official Post

There is nothing wrong with your Oscam. Your settings looks good

I suspect you have an issue with signal from your lnb.

How does your sat setup look??

Also we have Nordic section of this forum if you rader like to write in your native Nordic language :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• i saw your config.but in oscam .conf you have to put group 1 in dvbapi and all caids you have on nordic channels .i have seen on oscam.user you have 0b00 ,and on your server not.in oscam .conf like me

[global]

logfile = /tmp/oscam.log

nice = 1

disablecrccws = 1

disablecrccws_only_for = 0B00

and do this on oscam.server only

disablecrccws = 1

disablecrccws_only_for = 0B00

restart oscam and try

• I have tried different versions of oscam, and tried to adjust settings, but still the same.

But now I have got a clue of why some channels have problem with lagg/freze.

from time to time I get message in the log file that indicate that timecode of the transponder is wrong, and found somewhere on the web that the message indicates that oscam believed the key received from the card was expired.

Temporarly I have solved this with using an CanalDigita receiver when watching the channels with lagg/freeze.

I have also discrovered that all channels with problem is on two dvb-s transponders. all channels on other transponders (dvb-s & dvb-s2) is ok.

• Official Post

Okey i have found out the issue and it have nothing to do with any softcams or Common Interfaces.

It's an combination of harware and codec that dont play with OE 2.6. So all channels using mpeg4 in resolution 704x576 is effected by this issue.

Problem is reported to DP and they are working on it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!