Azbox HD Openvision 7.6 telnet not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 732 times. The last Post () by toni155.

• Im having problems connecting via telnet to azbox hd, running Openvision 7.6

SSH is working in putty i even type a password, but when trying telnet says connection refused.. also total commander and dreambox edit not working.

Putty Ssh and webinterface work. But can't nothing else. I'm connected via WiFi. Anyone know the solution?

• Switch off the firewall as a test, if no FTP access

How to change password using Telnet with FTP prog DCC oder Filezilla.

open FTP Prog

enter your correct IP, or click on the magnifying glass, then on search, double click on the correct IP address and 2x ok, ready.

Now klick on Telnet:

user name: root (press enter)

write: passwd (press enter)

write the password you want (press enter) the entered password is not visible

write your new password again (press enter)

It should look something like this. It depends on what software and box you are using.

reboot

• Thing is I tried already changing password, i set to user root and pass root (openvision -was before)

And I also tried with mobile phone as i have putty and total commander on it too.. and same thing. Only connects on putty with Ssh connection.

Any other solutions? Should I try connecting with lan cable?

In network settings i saw telnet is installed...

btw on my other enigma2 receiver on the network all is working putty telnet and ftp.. so ports are open it seems. What are other options to try?

Edited once, last by toni155 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!