version play store e drm problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 423 times. The last Post () by miro350.

• hello, I took the dino one day and I found that in android 7 the playstore still has version 22.3 while I would like to update it to version 23.5.

another problem is that on some apps it tells me that the device does not respect the drm scheme
    You can help me?

• have an app that once I start the film tells me that it is not possible to start it because the box does not respect the DRM scheme.

The problem is that Widevine is set to L3 when it has to be L1, is there a way to solve maybe by updating the firmware?

• Zloženie: 100% bavlna.

mít aplikaci, která mi po spuštění filmu řekne, že ji nelze spustit, protože pole nerespektuje schéma DRM.

Problém je v tom, že Widevine je nastaven na L3, když musí být L1, existuje způsob, jak to vyřešit možná aktualizací firmwaru?

no, you must try other receiver, patch from Nvidia shield is gone

Dinobot 4K images

Download openatv, pure2, openhdf images | firmware for Dinobot 4K and Dinobot 4K SE, android, enigma2, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!