Vu zero 4K + CI+ modul + hd05 card HD+

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,404 times. The last Post () by agamon2017.

• Hello, has anyone used this combination? Or do you have any ideea if it is possible?

I have a VU receiver with a smartcardreader with another card and a free CI slot.

I have a CI module and a HD+ card but can not make them to work.

Card is working fine in the second receiver in smartcardreader but i prefer to have both cards in vu.

Config tried with CI slot on vu is this.

[reader]
    label = hd+_hd05
    enable = 1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
    caid = 186A
    mod1 = 9D........63
    data50 = B6...........92
    mod50 = DB...........D5
    key60 = 99..........EB
    exp60 = 26......21
    nuid = 843E941E
    cwekey = 1B........C6
    detect = cd
    nagra_read = 2
    detect_seca_nagra_tunneled_card= 0
    mhz = 500
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,2,0
    Oscam version is this :
    OSCam: build-DreamOSat-1.20_svn Build: r11681-798 Compiler: arm-oe20-linux-gnu

In log i get : card could not be detected or initialized

I don`t know if it is allowed here to post full keys so i cut them. My guess is that the protocol is wrong but i found on other forum only this metod : card working in smartcardreader without CI module.

If anyone have an ideea to point me where i am wrong i would apreciate a lot.

Thank you in advance .

Edited once, last by kiaunel ().

• Sorry mate but you have a little chaos in it.Oscam is not able works with CI module only with smartcardreader inside your satellite receiver.If you want to start your card via smartcardreader of your satellite receiver you will need correct oscam with correct nuid ,key 3588 and cwpk ,all what i said before.That is all.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!