H9.2H booting hangs at the beginning of bootvideo.

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,792 times. The last Post () by juldrake.

• Hi alls...

I mainly ask the coders of Forum....

My H9.2H equipped by OpenSpa last version (2020 dec.) hangs at the beginning of bootvideo (.mp4 file).

When booting starts, i see the splash, then i only hear the first 4-5 seconds of the .mp4 file, but always on black screen ... then nothing more.

The boot blocks and I have to switch the receiver off and on again, trying two-three-four -... times, until the boot video starts properly and the image is loaded regularly.

I tried everything: update gstreamer, change bootvideo file, change bootvideo plugin, servicehisilicon app yes and not... nothing at all.

If I run the mp4 file used (not only a file, but many) for the bootvideo with the image started, from the media player, the video runs regularly.

Is it possible that the Zgemma drivers do not have the mp4 codecs that allow to stream video files at boot?

Any idea MastaG, seagen, KiddaC , W@Rp, sergiri, oktus , master G ??

In attach, (a) extract of the debug file with evidence of the error, (b) screenshot of the videoboot script execution console, obtained with the image started and (c) script of the bootvideo plugin.

• No, but I believe it is a bug due to the Zgemma drivers (... or Gstreamer?!!🤔). Otherwise I can't explain why the videos normally work with the image started...

However it should be given a look ... because in any case, trying again and again to restart the decoder, at the end the bootvideo regularly starts, and you see and hear it regularly ...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited 4 times, last by saragusa ().

• I can assure that it works with me in openvision 324 -openspa 7.4.012 from extra panel - openATV6.4

All on zgemmaH9Twin

Uhhmmm...🤔 Then, could it be a bug of last H9.2H openSpa version?? Pheraps of booting from mSd??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited 2 times, last by saragusa ().

• Try to install opkg install eplayer5

Then the attached

for openATV and boot video will be in \usr\share\oatv-bootlogo

Nothing...😤😤😤

• Zgemma H9Twin is different than zgemma H9.2S.

Hi sergiri ...

But I wonder ... Why the bootvideo starts if I try several times to turn the box off and on again? If it was a driver problem, it should always be stuck ?? ... or not ???

It is for this reason that I imagine it may be a settings or configuration problem ....

:head banger:

Edited 2 times, last by saragusa ().

• I don't know, but why does it work in other receiver with same settings?

• I also have the same problem with h9.2h, when turned on during boot it freezes with a fixed red icon. then I shut down and restart and the decoder starts normally. The problem occurred with openatv 6.4 and 7.1 images, with openpli 8.3, while it seems that with the old openatv 6.2 image the problem does not occur....strange :thinking face:

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!