Oscam Support on CAID 0911 16E Total TV

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,470 times. The last Post () by OnOffline.

• i am connectet to the BCM7358

now its time to get the settings for the Flash and Nand

it is not Impossible to read them out

but question is what comes out and what we can do with that infos

Nothing is Impossible just the question is how long it takes what we can make alone or with help

and where are all the infos needed

it like a Study and when i think all only to kick out that Serial Receiver thats the only Motivation i have

if they would not put so Cheap Receiver with Contract would no be need to make all the Work

• Looks like no Chance on this at the moment

and there is more knowledge needed then i have so time for some other things then this Card and Crappy Original Receiver

maybe one day there will be any News that can be used or bring us a step Forward

Thanks to all who was willing to help on This one

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• Some Peoples have 091F old Cards you can get, ask a Friend...

If 091F running good at much Servers, never going public what to do for 0911. The Cracking need some Money and much Work, so all Hackers holding back long Time as possible!

At Germany we have 098C, this is also 3DES (or AES for UHD channels), some peoples have the Card in AES Mode, and get ECM for the UHD Channels. It works, but not become Public at the moment. How long to wait ? I don't know, i know is ist possible, but not for me, and i'm sure not for you. I Have 500GHash/Sec Brutforce Power, this is verry much Brutforce Power for DES, but at this i need incredibly much Years (thousends Years) to break 3DES! We need to exclude k2 from EMM's, i not know how to do!

You know what you can do, or use Original Receiver.

• This 0911 Card seems that was open just some short time where this Picture is Posted from

Because the Card cant be found anywhere. I requested it on many Places but seems Nobody have 0911 Open

Did anyone seen in past time anywhere 0911 Open ???

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

• it was shared in some Chinese Lines sometimes so could not be only Closed Group

maybe now

thats the Story that i heard too only Closed Group but can anyone Confirm that it is still Open ???

and not only one Card if System is Hacked there must be some more Arround or did someone Steal the Cam from SBB Service Provider :D

• - STEP 1 : Find BoxID / you can do it directly with OsCam (i.e. r11581) with option -S ((reader) tTV [internal] serial: 0000XXXX,

BoxID: XXXXXXXX, baseyear: 200X)

- STEP 2 : Find ins7e / you can find it via menu and to adapt it in this format 6E736BXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00010202030002020203 ?

- STEP 3 : how to find k1 /

step 3.1 : you need to switch in debug logs 6 via OsCam LiveLog -> Show Settings -> select 2 + 4 (Switch Debug from 6 to) than search

for (Search01: crypted CW is: and Search02: ecm hash than check Found Only

step 3.2 : check with someone who has a working card; in order to compare the ECM hash in the same time for the same channel

step 3.3 : once you have one working decrypted CW vs your encrypted CW with the same HASH (the most important thing) you can start DES

attack to find your unique k1 via hashcat <hashcat -m 14000 eCW:dCW -o /root/tTV.txt -a 3 -1 /usr/share/hashcat/charsets/DES_full.charset

--hex-charset ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 -w 4 --force> (you can use vast.ai to RENT a several GPU configs)

• I mean... you can get public cline for test on cardshare.us, with that cline you get DCW which is same for all cards, but k1 has different value for every card as I understand.

So it is not big problem to get DCW/ECW.

k1 is bigger problem... I tried with my PC to hashcat... it would take 78 days to calculate k1.

Or am I missing something?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!