Oscam Support on CAID 0911 16E Total TV

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,452 times. The last Post () by OnOffline.

• Need any Help i can get on Infos if the CAID 0911 is Working

091F is Still work but it seems like an Older Version of Cards

0911 is New Generation if we look and Compare their ATR

ATR from the 2 Cards
    Total TV Old 091F Card ATR: 3F FF 14 25 03 10 80 33 B0 10 69 FF 4A 50 70 00 00 5A 43 01 00 00
    Total TV New 0911 Card ATR: 3F FD 15 25 02 50 80 0F 41 B0 0F 69 FF 4A 50 F0 80 21 5A 43 03

Is it Worth to give it a Try ???

Seems like Oscam can Handle it but not sure if there is any way to get the k1 so any idea is welcome

Other Things doesent seen any Card Working with ATR Begins with 3F FD 15 25

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Hi!

For OSCAM both Okay.

091F is a DES card, you need to set your private "ins7e=" i can help for k1 calcullation.

0911 you need set your private "ins7e=" to check, send me the ECW DCW Pair, i calculate the k1 for you if is DES Cryption. I Think it is 3DES and not so easy like 091F to share.

• Thanks Harald2

i Set the 0911 Card in Oscam

Boxid and Ins7e are Found that wasnt the Problem

but for K1 i Need the right CW thats my problem at the moment cant find anyone who have it work

for Making the ECW:DCW pair and give it a Try on Hashcat

At The Moment i just have the Crypted CW and the Hash

Only Chance would be to find someone who have it Work for Making ECW:DCW

Did really Nobody have any 0911 Working ???

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

• @zipto

Thx for Info.

Any Pointing to right Direction would be welcome

what i need for that to make the dump of the Card ???

• @Kartenali

You can use ecw from 0911 and dcw from 0911, this is are simulcrypt channels, EMC Hash will not match at this case, is no fault! The Pair will work, and give a good k1.

If i can help i brutforce your Pair.

If you get Data from Dump, please say me 0911 is DES or 3DES, for help the next Friends...

• jtag point via programmer u can make dump easy

and there rs232 port???

On the Original Box Kaon 1040 have only Usb and RJ45 Port

Did i Need any Special Jtag Device ?? And if needed witch one i have to Buy

sorry for my Bunch of Questions

Edited 2 times, last by Kartenali ().

• Thx s3n0 for the Info

Still searching for any Place where this Card is arround but still now no Luck looks like only one is Worldwide open

Any Chance to get the Infos Out of the BCM7538 ???

did anyone had Luck with that Chip

• You can get a ECW DCW Pair from Oscam WEBIF from CAID 0911 use for ECW and 091F use for DCW, you can send me the pair as private, i calculate your k1 if CAID 0911 are DES Crypted. That is the easyst and fastest way to check your card if easy possible to use. You only need a Channel they have 0911 and 091F CAID You can use Cannel "City Play" or any other matching... If 0911 3DES crypted i can not help.

I collect no Money for Brutforcing, its only my Help for you...

If you can get a 091F card it is very easy to help you, i have many often done, at CAID 0911 i cracked k1 never before...

• Harald2

Still no Luck to find anyone who has the CAID:0911 so cant Catch and DCW

but i Tried some Things out and Tested with my Card and would like to know

Did anyone Tried with his working K1 Key to Look from what this Key was made ???
    If Ins7E and Boxid are Made from The Box why not the Key Generated
    From Serial Number and Card Serial, Mac Adress from Box Like Cisco done years ago for Cable, Bouquet ID,
    or Similar Numbers from the Menue

I tried this on CAID:0911 i asumed first it is DES and Try Many Combinations
    after not any Worked i tried to make 3DES not any work still testing more on this

Maybe that works but something is Missing like XOR the Key or similar
    Oscam Schows with Fake K1 8HEX or 16 HEX always Found without Picture

any Ideas, Sugestions are Welcome what can be done next

• Code
    I already wrote to you that you have to take the ECW from your 0911 card and the DCW from someone who gives you 091F. Of course, this couple doesn't have the same ECM hash, but that's not a mistake! You can brood force this pair as a DES pair, if you want I'll do it for you. If you are lucky, you will get a child that fits. It may be that the 0911 uses 3DES or another encryption, then probably nobody can help you.
    Code
    If it is not a DES you should try to get a 091F card that uses DES and works fine!
  • Would be great if that works Harald2

I made a pair was not easy with different CAID but it worked

Pm sent THX Again :beer1::popcorn1:

• All Channels they have different CAID's must have same CW Result. The ECM Hash is diffrent from 2 Cryption Systems, you know other cryption Systems have other Calculation for ECW.

If you like, i brutforce your pair, today at my Server ~ 7 days to wait for Result.

If you do Brutforcing by self please say to me 0911 is DES or oher, so i know it for next friends...

I can Brutforce for 0907 (not all Channels are DES, new Channels are AES), 091F, 092B, 092F, 09AA, 09C4 (not 2 UHD Channels).

I can not help at 098C, 098D, 09CD

• my GPU is to slow

it would Take over 2 Months

If you have Possibility and Capacities would be Great if you can do it

Thx Harald2

Edited once, last by Kartenali ().

• Did Anyone have an .XML Config for Broadcom with following Flash MXIC MX25L3255DXCI 10-G

Ill Try to Dump The Box till i wait for Some News its BCM7358 Based

• Hallo!

Now we know CAID 0911 is no DES!

I can ot give a k1 for you, sorry..

At BCM7358 i think nobody can Help, if you can find Help, you have incredibly luck! I know no People, to help with BCM7358.

Your last Chance is to get a 091F Card from a Friend, and give him your Card with Receiver...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!