How to Install/Update Images on DM 520 without Cable?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 729 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• Hello,

I Need Help I'm New to Enigma 2 & Dreambox.. Been Days Trying to Find a Way to Update or Install Images on My DM 520 (Currently on Official Image that Came with: Dreambox OS 4.3.0r22 / Image Experimental 2016-07-06) whether Official DreamOS from dreamboxupdate or by Other Teams but The Problem is My PC has Problems Doesn't Work & I've No Router Currently, So Is There Anyway to Flash New Images Specially Official whether via Android FTP Telnet or USB? I've to Flash New Ones Mostly Bec. I Can't Run Cams (OSCam.. etc.) or Install Specific Plugins on The Current Old Firmware Many Files Come Up with Errors!

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Thanks for The Reply

Yes, It's The HD Version.. Is It Safe to Install this on The Internal Memory? Because I've Heard Some Had Issues (Tuner & Other Stuff) when Installed Non-Official DreamOS Versions on Internal + It Breaks Waranty

• Thanks for The Reply

Yes, It's The HD Version.. Is It Safe to Install this on The Internal Memory? Because I've Heard Some Had Issues (Tuner & Other Stuff) when Installed Non-Official DreamOS Versions on Internal + It Breaks Waranty

To be ohnest i dont know mate, i have only ever installed open atv on various other e2 boxes without issue using usb methods or downloaded to hard drive and then flashed.

There will be other images you can use i would have thought so maybe do some more research on various forums like blackhole/vix etc and ask there, or maybe someone else here can pitch in hopefully.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!