[Plugin] tvRaiPreview

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,178 times. The last Post () by casteddus.

• Lululla

Changed the title of the thread from “tvRaiPreview” to “[Plugin] tvRaiPreview”.
  • master G

Added the Label tvRaiPreview
  • Hi the plugin in question has problems with OpenATV V7.3 image, it does not reproduce any videos and some sections crash enigma2.

I wanted to know if a new version or if already available, thanks.
    Greetings.

• Hi the plugin in question has problems with OpenATV V7.3 image, it does not reproduce any videos and some sections crash enigma2.

I wanted to know if a new version or if already available, thanks.
    Greetings.

as I said if you don't propose a crashlog output, I can't answer you.

With atv 7.3 dev everything works fine. At least from me on dinobot 4k mini

This plugin definitely has some problems, it could never take streams that have a DMCA copyright server

ah, one more thing, when you give feedback, you should also provide the developers with more details.

• OK, thanks, I'll give you more details about the system crash. However, even if it were to work, the raiplay-type features would be limited, right, it wouldn't be possible to view all the contents of the platform, right?

Thank you.

Greetings.

• I actually haven't checked it in a long time, I think movies or something might not be available

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• try.. v1.3 to the top of topic

• Film does not work ,fiction and serietv crashes the receiver

screenshot_SUPERTENNIS_20231001_110135.jpgscreenshot_SUPERTENNIS_20231001_110125.jpg

openatv 7.3

Edited once, last by skylab ().

• I confirm, the TG, weather, weekly, etc. columns, are reproduced via Gstream correlated,, instead in the type of movies, TV series, documentaries, children etc. In crash enigma or blocks in occupied and you have to restart the decoder.

I wanted to add, after further tests I noticed that the reproduction takes place only via Strem Direc and the Stram HLS and TS do not go,

in addition when selecting the various folders Fiction Fiction SeryTV and similar sometimes

it goes crash enigma other times opens the folder

but Empty without any content, the behavior of the plugin is not always the same.
    I attach the logs.

Edited 2 times, last by casteddus ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!