Streamlink[-27] Installer

There are 186 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,841 times. The last Post () by Azzurra.

• No Chance,because Streamlinkwrapper a py3 Plugin is and OE2.5 only py2.

I don´t have here a Dreambox,but I think that they have Streamlinksrv on is Git,because with Streamlinksrv you can see Strreamlink streams too.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Streamlinkwrapper you can't find it under extensions ,but when you have a Streamlinkwrapper Streamlink list,this streanlinks works,without Streamlinkwrapper they don't works.The same is with Streamlinksrv,when you install it,you can't see it.I have here my own streamlink list.Streamlink(27)was a Plugin that have installed Streamlinksrv and there was a list with Streamlinks.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Sorry,but Streamlink [-27] don´t works anymore the last months and if the Plugin Dev don´t fixt it anymore or don´t will then make it compactible with py3 Images,no chance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!