Streamlink[-27] Installer

There are 186 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 45,488 times. The last Post () by Azzurra.

• This "Plugin"(not streamlink) work´s only with py2 Images,for py3 Images it´s not compactibel,what you can do,you can install Streamlink via script,then Streamlink works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• This "Plugin"(not streamlink) work´s only with py2 Images,for py3 Images it´s not compactibel,what you can do,you can install Streamlink via script,then Streamlink works.

How do you install with the script ?

You can Help me

Thank you

SF8008 OpenATV 7.4 // SF8008 OpenATV 7.5 DEVEL - Motor 70E 34W

• Onesmore,this is only a Streamlink installation,not a Plugin Installation and work´s with ATV 7.0,7.1 and 7.2.

copy this script under usr/script: Streamlink7_X.sh

Then Menue/SetupSystem/Script Manager,there you can start the script,after installed the script make please a Reboot (not Restart Gui) and then your Streamslink streams in your Channellist works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• With Telnet it's OK too, but with script it's better, because if you flash online with your image settings, the script started too and you don't must install Streamlink onesmore via telnet.

• Sorry, my English is not the best, so sometimes I write not exact what I means.What you write is correct, the script makes the same as you make with telnet. But with ATV Images you can save the backup of your image settings and so you can make a Flash Online with your image backup. If you install streamlink via Script, automatly when you flash online with your image backup, Streamlink works then without to make onesmore this with telnet. I hope you understand what I mean.

• You don´t find Streamlink under Plugins,Streamlink is only to see for example YouTube Streams or Skylinewebcams.When you have a Streamlist on your Channellists,this Streams works.

• This Plugin works only on py2 Images, on py3 images it is not possible to install this, because py2.

• This is not correct,there are two Streamlinks,Streamlink 27(py2) and Streamlink(py3),streamlink work´s with with py2 and py3 Images.This here is a py2 Streamlink Plugin and works onlya on py2 Images.Pure 6.5 is a py2 Image,to this Plugin works normaly with Pure 6.5,when it not works,then please contact the PureE2 Image Devs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!