If IPTV line is hacked what can be done?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 543 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• If your line has been hacked, or you have too many connections active for your sub, then your line will freeze. Either it will not play at all, or freeze after 10, 30, 60 seconds.

Have you tried checking how many active connections you have got on your line.

You can do this in a browser by typing your full iptv url and replacing get.php with player_api.php

:80:

Edited 2 times, last by G.S: Accidentally I didn’t finish my reply ().

• Well if you have paid for a IPTV service.. login into your IPTV portal and change your password. (Don't use dictionary words and add some special characters and numbers in there to)

You don't really want to ask you provider to limit you to a specific IP address as that limits your options of how and where you can use it. Plus most IP providers have dynamic IP addresses that change sporadically or when you reboot your router.
    Other draconian options is play your IPTV line all the time. Your provider will hate you, but it will stop freeloaders from using your line if they too are getting constant line freezes.
    I use hacked lines I find myself. But if the original user is always online I will go find a line that is rarely used by the user ;)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• master G

Added the Label IPTV Support

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!