Having problems installing Oscam on Dream-Elite 7.1 and you haven't figured it out yet ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,127 times. The last Post () by xyips32.

• If you're having problems installing Oscam with this image and you haven't figured it out yet, you need to make a new folder in /var called tuxbox and then within tuxbox create the config folder, copy your oscam config then into that folder.

/var/tuxbox/config

^^ as above.

In general, the oscam config files are usually in /etc/tuxbox/config in other images but see what satinfo wrote in reply below to explain this better and why the DE team do it different (it makes sense!).

For others like myself who manually copy config files after installing a new image, what I've mentioned above will help you, otherwise follow the guidance from satinfo posted.

Edited once, last by nehaxak: Edited for clarifications after post moved :) ().

• No, this was done on purpose so not to mix with other configurations of other Plugin creators which lead in the past to misconfiguration of the image
    If you install dream-elite-extra there you have then the possibility to instal OSCam configs and it will create automatically the folders

• No, this was done on purpose so not to mix with other configurations of other Plugin creators which lead in the past to misconfiguration of the image
    If you install dream-elite-extra there you have then the possibility to instal OSCam configs and it will create automatically the folders

Thanks.

I normally just copy across my oscam config files manually and am sure others do the same when moving from other images, so was just to give info in case others were perplexed :) Cheers for clarification.

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support
  • Looking on how to install Ncam on dream elite 7.1 image on DM900 BUT was encountering problem , any help on running icam on dream elite 7.1

"

Preparing to unpack .../enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-osdreambox_V13.5-r0.deb ..

OE2.5 IMAGES: libssl.1.0.0

OE2.5 IMAGES: libcrypto.1.0.0

Unpacking enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-osdreambox (13.5-r0) over (13.5-r0) ...

Removing All 'Ncam' Files ....

* Removed Finished *

* Need To Restart Enigma2 *

* Patched and compile By RAED *

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam

osdreambox:

enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-osdreambox depends on libcurl4; however:

Package libcurl4 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-osdreambox (--insta

l):

Dream-Elite Firmware based on DreamOS

Dream-Elite Supported Models ~ Dreambox Two, Dreambox One, Dm920 4K, DM900 4K, DM525 HD mini, DM525 HD, DM520 HD, DM820 HD and DM7080 HD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!