I have old ipab image feel its time to update looking for advice

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 362 times. The last Post () by master G.

• good morning guys have a vu-duo2 with an old ipab 1.36e image on it i feel its time for an update just use it for basic uk tv stuff recording etc its a twin tuner version im not sure whats better to update to id like to keep my old stuff in my recording if that's possible whats best to use whats stable what looks good and works best i have an iptv package on my shield(nvidea) that's good but its not mu3 so what do you guys suggest thanks in advance

• fatjay

Changed the title of the thread from “I have old ipab imge feel its time to update looking for advice” to “I have old ipab image feel its time to update looking for advice”.
    • Official Post

id like to keep my old stuff in my recording if that's possible

As long as the recordings are on a HDD or USB they will remain after reflashing any new image.

whats best to use whats stable what looks good and works best

If you want to keep the same layout but have an updated image go for OpenATV, that`s what ipab was based on.

PurE2 image offers something different from other images and is worth a try.

All of the latest images have something to offer so its worth trying them in multiboot to see what`s best for you.

i have an iptv package on my shield(nvidea) that's good but its not mu3

X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!