MTN 57 east working on oscam with latest softcam keys by informed vu+ uno 4k se openspa image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 256 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• Hi FurkanB, master G, serjoga , theGarsun, nozorrog and others

After a period of two months of research to make my new uno4kse work on MTN57e, has finally paid off. The latest oscam 11399 and latest softcam keys by informed with openspa image has finally worked. Thanks to all those who helped me in trying to have this success, but not mentioned here. I was almost giving up but with your support on this forum kept my fighting spirit on. Out of frustration I was even asking annoying questions to the extent that the administrators at one point kept on guiding me and reminding me about rules for this forum. I kept on getting errors such as ecm failed key not found, no matching and I got encouraged when the two were sorted out but alas no picture. Administrators knew that old oscams had issues with new uno4kse and the new one has performed magic. Please Iam encouraging others not to give up when you face the problem ask friends and will help to sort out your problem..."Problem shared is half solved" goes the saying. Many thanks for your mentorship and time to you all...God Bless you all

• hi no problem my friend. Can you tell me did you add softcam.keys your self or did you used one comes with ipk . One comes with ipk ready included (added by as ) 57 e key's. Just wondering if it's that keys are working thanks

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!