Which OSCam for PurE2 Spark 7162

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 563 times. The last Post () by strutch.

• Hi!

Attempt 01:

I've copy your binary "oscam-svn11682-sh_4-webif-dvbapi-libusb-emu798" to folder /usr/bin/cam and chmod to 755.

Then I've copy my old files (from PKTeam Hyperion 5.5 old image) - "oscam.conf" + "oscam.server" + "oscam.user" - to folder /etc/tuxbox/config

But PureCamdManager don't even got a cam to choose!

Attempt 02:

I've installed a "enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11.678-emu-r798_all" from MOHAMED_OS

And PureCamdManager already got it

Then I've copy my old files (from PKTeam Hyperion 5.5 old image) - "oscam.conf" + "oscam.server" + "oscam.user" - to folder /etc/tuxbox/config

But cant get any flowers in my garden!

QUESTIONS;

I'm I using the wrong files ?

Or is it my "oscam.conf" + "oscam.server" + "oscam.user" files that need to be different because they were from an older and different Oscam version?

Thank you all for your help!

edit:

. Amiko Alien2 Triple

. Pure2 6.5

Edited 2 times, last by strutch ().

• Hello,

i think you need rename bin file to oscam and them i think it will be ok...-

• Thanks a lot my friend! But I've given up and I bought a new receiver (gigablue uhd trio 4k)... It's time to give Alien Triple a rest because it was too slow and crashing a lot with these new images..

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!