Backup - Warder image for Octagon SF8008/SUPREME

There are 88 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 45,194 times. The last Post () by Warder.

• Warder

Changed the title of the thread from “Backup - Warder image for Octagon SF8008” to “Backup - Warder image for Octagon SF8008/SUPREME”.
  • Muchas gracias por el backup Warder.

De momento lo único que no me deja cambiar es el dhcp en manual para configurar la conexión de red

Cada vez que lo intento se cuelga con "pantallazo" azul advirtiendome que al tercer fallos reiniciará el deco.

Por lo demás un gran backup...gracias de nuevo Warder

• Installation:

- copy the file to a USB stick and install via Online image change.

I downloaded the file, inserted it into the pendrive, but it is not seen by the decoder, why, where am I wrong?

Should I leave it compressed?

SF8008 OpenATV 7.4 // SF8008 OpenATV 7.5 DEVEL - Motor 70E 34W

• Upozornění pro uživatele.

Po aktualizaci OpenATV a restartu už box nenabootuje a neustále se restartuje s modrou obrazovkou chyby. Platí i pro starší verze.

Proto raději do opravy nyní box neaktualuzujte!

-- Google Translate --

Notice to users.

After updating OpenATV and rebooting the box no longer boots and keeps rebooting with a blue error screen. It also applies to older versions.

Therefore, it is better not to update the box now until the repair!

• Notice for Lojza3 users !

It is generally known that updating the software via the Blue button should be done with great care and it is recommended that it be done only by people who have some basic skills so that in case of problems they can get the system working again.

If you happen to have a box in a loop, log into it with some FTP program and rename/delete the hd_glass17 folder in /usr/share/enigma2/.

Your system will start with the default Metrix skin and you will be able to continue using the box without problems. The only thing that won't work is the HD Glass skin, everything else will work as before.

System Update via the Blue button will also continue to work for you. :upside down face:

Nosce te ipsum.

• Hi 'Warder' and hope you ae well yourself. Is there a way please I can install the plugin 'Key Adder' as it was included in an earlier bacup image. Continued thanks to you. :relieved face:

• Hi 'Warder' and hope you ae well yourself. Is there a way please I can install the plugin 'Key Adder' as it was included in an earlier bacup image. Continued thanks to you. :relieved face:

Sorry for answering now.

It's easy, connect to the box with telnet and give it a command

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fairbird/KeyAdder/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

and just wait until the box restarts Enigma itself after installation and you can use the installed plugin

Nosce te ipsum.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!