Introduction and question around Gigablue wi-fi and lan connection /Introduzione e domanda sullla connessione wifi e lan del Gigablue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 515 times. The last Post () by altotre.

• Italian version follows:

Greetings I am a possessor of a Gigablue UHD trio 4k, and I have a question around an issue I currently have regarding the Wi-Fi and the Lan (ethernet) connection.

Since my house internet goes down quite frequently, I decided to purchase the Gigablue WIFI dual band 1200mbps stick, which I use by connecting to my phone's hotspot via WIFI. I connected the stick and it works perfectly after setting it up, however when it comes to switching between the house Lan (through ethernet cable) and the Wi-fi connection, an issue occurs as the Gigablue doesn't switch by its own or auto refreshes it, I have to go into the network settings of the Gigablue and restart the network manually. I would like to know if there is a workaround this or any time I change the network I am using I need to fix it manually.
    thank you in anticipation,
    Bricula

Salve, sono un possessore di un Gigablue UHD trio 4k e ho una domanda riguardo un problema tra la connessione wi-fi e la connessione lan.

Il mio internet di casa spesso malfunziona e per questo motivo ho deciso di comprare il modulo usb WIFI dual band 1200mbps della Gigablue in modo da usare un hotspot del telefono quando ho problemi di connessione. Il modulo funziona perfettamente dopo essere stato settato, ma quando ho bisogno di cambiare rete tra la la connessione ethernet di casa e quella Wi-fi usb, il Gigablue non cambia automaticamente connessione o si auto-refresha, devo necessariamente andare nelle impostazioni di rete del menù e riavviare la connessione manualmente. Vorrei sapere se c'è qualcosa che sto sbagliando o c'è una soluzione in modo che il Gigablue prenda la rete da solo in base alla connessione ethernet o Wi-FI

grazie in anticipo,

Bricula

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • master G

Added the Label WiFi Adaptor Support
  • Hey Pal , change your internet provider , and go only by ethernet .

Wifi is instable for a 4K receiver .
    You can t do 4K iptv streaming .

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!