problem on some frequencies

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 926 times. The last Post () by mosllam.

• Hello,

I have a problem on some frequencies in "Badr 4/5/6/7 & Es'hail 2 at 26.0 ° E"

The problem for example in the frequency "12034)" there are approximately more than 10 channels, only two of them work and the rest do not.

The signal is 55% and the quality is 95% and I have black screen.

I have another receiver that is "Gi S8120E" the same frequency all the channels work without any problem.

I don't understand what the problem is, could it be the tuner?

I need help to slove the problem.

I have a "Vu + uno 4k se" receiver with Openspa-7.4.013.

Thanks.

volume_up

content_copy

share star_border

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • Thanks for your response Compo.

I have a month i tried to use different images and I thought the problem was the images .

Why does it have a low signal? Can it be the LNB?

Is there a compatible sensitive tuner for Vu+Uno 4k SE?

What is your suggestion? What do I do? I don't have enough experience.

• Well that TP is just DVB-S 27500 5/6

What are the names of the 2 channel that do work ? And what is the signal strength on them ?

It could also be how the FBC tuner is setup could you upload a screen shot of the tuner setup

Edited 3 times, last by Compo ().

• linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/166075/

I did what you told me i escanned DVB-S and nothing has changed.

I'm sorry I've said before there are only two channels working I was wrong, actually four. The sهgnal is 73% not 55%

There 11 channels in frequency 12034 and the channles that work are four " Sudan Knowledge, Omdurman TV, Al- Gazerah Al-Khadraa, Al-Marikh, Sudania 24 HD.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Note: I have motorised satellite.

• Im struggling to understand what the problem is since 4 channels scan in.

Have you tried a ful satellite scan ob 26e and then looked at the last scanned section to see if the missing channels are there ?

Take it youll be running a unicable LNB ?

If so how have you got it all setup ?

• Hello Compo,

In "Badr 4/5/6/7 & Es'hail 2 at 26.0 ° E" I have 644 Channels and most of them work perfect, my problem at some frequencies, one of the frequencies that is important for me is 12034.

I tried to scan just with only one frequency , and to scan manual, and automati, all results were the same, four channels work and seven no.

I have Universal LNB.

Thank you for your time.

• Hello brother

sorry for late answer

i have the same problem for many days and was searchig google and find your post

i have old vu duo 1 which is 10 years old and a new vu uno se 4k ( 8 month old )

the good old vu duo stil working fine ( just need somse capastore to be changed evry year or so )

the new uno se 4k is a disaster

when new it was great -- but just after few month the problems began

tuner A with motorized dish has the bigger problem with the SNR -- got down by more than 10% ( ex from 46% to 35% )

i move the cable to tuner B -- work well for 3 weeks then the same problem starts again

now tuner B - SNR went down by 2% and i know that if i contnue using it the SNR will go down faster

finlly i decided to stop using uno se 4k may be puting it for sale

contnue with old vu duo1 -- very few problems-- its old and boot is slow -- some old plugins does not work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!