DM920 - LCD DISPLAY ICONS & SKIN

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,662 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• Good morning everyone.

I am customizing my DM920 using Dream-Elite 7.1

I would like to show the picons of the tuned channel on the decoder LCD display and possibly customize the contents too.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you

SatS

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Thank you for the reply Master G

The plugin has strange behavior. When I launch it and select the options, I don't find a match in the preview and also they seem to have no effect.

Is there an alternative?

Best

SatS

• Is there an alternative?

OpenSkinDesigner or a similar program to help,

also see what you have here etc / enigma2/ skin_user_display.xml

In this image, the DE-FHD skin settings are implemented a little incorrectly, a file with this name is created in etc / enigma2/ skin_user.xml and when you change the skin to another one, the settings from DE-FHD are constantly left. and correctly this file should have a name DE-FHD_user.xml and then there will be no overlays with different skins and you will not need to constantly reset the already saved DE-FHD skin settings ...

but the authors of the image know better and they believe that everything is right for them although in their skin it is done through the ass

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!