X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 375 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 596,740 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hi KiddaC, I know it was a version before v4.00, I have to test and see which is the latest version that was working..

Can I install over the top or do I always have to uninstall and reinstall all versions to test?

At this point I uninstalled it to start testing without errors, but do I always have to uninstall it?

| Uclan Ustym 4K Pro Combo | Octagon SX88+ SE WL |

• I didn't test it on OATV 7.3 PY3 (that's where I had sent the photos of the latest version V 4.40- 10/03/2024) because it wasn't working and I uninstalled it badly (then reinstalled it well).

KiddaC I was able to see in OATV 6.4 PY2 that this version (enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.99.20230220_all.ipk),

works, and shows the remaining time, as I had requested for it to work again in the new version..

I await the correction, and continuation of the excellent work, best regards.

Prints showing that it worked in old versions, before version 4.0:

1.jpg2.jpg

Edited once, last by NMarcelo ().

• KiddaC

I would like to use xstreamity 4.40/10.3.24 on the Dreambox DM820 (Mipsel) with dreamOS.

Unfortunately I get a crash when calling the playlist:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 8595, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 70, in action

res = act()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/menu.py", line 270, in __next__

from . import live

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/live.py", line 5, in <module>

from . import streamplayer

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/streamplayer.py", line 28, in <module>

from PIL import Image, ImageChops, ImageFile, PngImagePlugin

-------

ImportError: cannot import name ImageChops

what is the Problem?

Thank you for help!

edit:

reinstall "python-imaging/unknown,now 1.1.7-r5.4 mipsel [installed]" - and now is running!

Edited 2 times, last by Token2K ().

• NMarcelo It could well be the fact you were using openatv 6.4 and your remaining time showed on the display.
    It is more than likely openatv broke that. (It might have been me). But as openatv have broke so many thinks in the last year. My money is on them.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• When is the next release. God knows. I have broken something. I knew I would as I have changed a lot of code.
    Just in the process of eliminating some bugs I have brought in. I fixed lots of stuff too though :)

• NMarcelo It could well be the fact you were using openatv 6.4 and your remaining time showed on the display.
    It is more than likely openatv broke that. (It might have been me). But as openatv have broke so many thinks in the last year. My money is on them.

KiddaC ok, I'm going to install this version (v3.99) on openatv 7.3 and see if the remaining time appears on the display and fix it if it's not a problem with openatv

KiddaC ok, I'm going to install this version (v3.99) on openatv 7.3 and see if the remaining time appears on the display and fix it if it's not a problem with openatv

Friend KiddaC, it is confirmed that it is the plugin that does not show the remaining time in new versions (>4.00)

I installed this version on openatv 7.3 (enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.99.20230220_all.ipk) as stated and it works on openatv 7.3, so it is something in the plugin >4.00 that does not show the remaining time..

So I hope you fix this in the next update, if possible.

Thank you and continue with the excellent work with the plugins, best regards

OpenATV 7.3

1.jpg

Plugin

2.jpg

Version: enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_3.99.20230220_all.ipk

3.jpg

As you can see, it shows the remaining time and is working

4.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by NMarcelo ().

• NMarcelo , the time shown on left is amount of time movie has played and on right is the lenght of the movie.

both images from versions you have posted are the same ie the lenght of movie is the same but the time you have played movie for is different

so actual time in xstreamity is correct but you are talking about display screen

• NMarcelo , the time shown on left is amount of time movie has played and on right is the lenght of the movie.

both images from versions you have posted are the same ie the lenght of movie is the same but the time you have played movie for is different

so actual time in xstreamity is correct but you are talking about display screen

Hi urie, I always talked about showing the "Time remaining" in the box, I don't know what you saw or realized, but here is the direct explanation.

compliments

Remaining time: 1H 32m

1.jpg

Remaining time: 57m 39s

2.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by NMarcelo ().

• yes display on box that is what i said for me it is lcd display

• I'm talking about a box with a normal number display and not a box with an LCD display.

urie You already answered here yourself, greetings

It works for me with the latest version with Xstreamity. The remaining time and the elapsed time are displayed. Also on the display of the box.

BOX: VUDUO4K

Image: VTI

completely different you have lcd display and are also using lcd display plugins or skins that are not in xstreamity.

• I said in last post

yes display on box that is what i said for me it is lcd display

• Can I just remind people. I am not a one stop source for general questions. So please stop asking me general questions in private messages.
    If you have a question. Post it on the forum in a relevant section.I dont even mind if you tag me in it. I might know, I might not.
    Users of this forum should only be using private messages if the content of the message is private. It really is that simple.
    This message is aimed at general users, not other developers.

Thank you.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!