X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 428 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 623,836 times. The last Post () by titau_246.

• KiddaC

With version 4.40 it still worked that you could exit the download manager and the download continued.

Xtreamity is my first choice if I want to download something from VOD or media library. The download manager also has a few other small issues, but I can live with that.

On the PC I use "M3U_VOD_Downloader", yes that works too, but it's not as good as xtreamity. And downloading something from the media library is not possible at all.

What other programs are there where you can download something like that???

I already asked Google.

Use atv 7.3-7.4.

Thanks

Edited once, last by Hoffi8888 ().

• just select files add them to xstreamity downloader then open up etc/enigma2/xstreamity/ downloads2.json file and copy links into your web browser

• just select files add them to xstreamity downloader then open up etc/enigma2/xstreamity/ downloads2.json file and copy links into your web browser

Inserting the link from the downloads2.json file into the browser and downloading it doesn't work for me either. However, the download works with xtreamity. That's why xtreamity's download manager is so important to me. I haven't found a better replacement yet. As I already wrote, the download manager worked great. What's the point, you can't have everything.

Thank you again for the answers.

LG

I'm still on Xstreamity 4.40 and the downloader works great and I'm not upgrading until the new version has the downloader working the same way as in version 4.40. Its the best way to download VODs and it stores right on to my internal 4TB drive along with all my other downloaded media, all ready for viewing on any of my 3 VU+ receivers.

I'm still on Xstreamity 4.40 and the downloader works great and I'm not upgrading until the new version has the downloader working the same way as in version 4.40. Its the best way to download VODs and it stores right on to my internal 4TB drive along with all my other downloaded media, all ready for viewing on any of my 3 VU+ receivers.

What will you do when X Class is released and xstreamity no longer updated.

• As people know who follow this thread.
    I had a big code change a few weeks ago. It wasn't 100% necessary, but it has improved lots of my code and sped up some functionality.
    And the end of the day, despite all my plugins, I am an amatuer when it comes to python code.
    So the code got rewritten with the help of AI to make it a little better and a little less buggy.

In that process, every single file had major code changes.Some things got fixed. Nothing was meant to break. (although I knew some things would slip through)
    Everything was meant to function exactly the same.

This is why there was several beta versions trying to iron out any bugs I had brought in.

Obviously I have all my old code for every release and some of my changes I have reverted when issues have been raised and I cant see quickly where the error is.

I didn't think anything had actually changed with the downloader. But it seems from comments some functionality has changed.

As for the TMDB data. I did tweak the stripping out of unnecessary characters in titles which is then used to perform a search on TMDB.
    Again if this is not functioning as expected. Screen shot a few examples of the your movie titles so I can test that title with my code.
    Even better - drop me a PM and trust me with your line details. - And I can debug it much easier and quicker.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• And on the issue of bugs. There seems to be a bit of a battle at the moment of some providers blocking browser user-agents.

If for example, your line works in BMX (which has just a simple text user-agent),
    but your line is not working in XSTREAMITY (which mimics latest chrome browser user-agent)

You can always try changing the user-agent in my plugin.py

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/plugin.py

find the user agents

pasted-from-clipboard.png

comment out the last one

uncomment the first one. i.e. remove the #

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Well Ive just tried downloading two different episodes one I kept on the download manager till it finished downloading and the other started the download and exit out then checked my hard drive media and both downloaded perfect using 4.45 !

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!