Iptv on Dreambox Two?

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,929 times. The last Post () by Augusto Silva.

• Is it easy to use iptv on Dreambox two, and to get epg working ok? Can you record from one channel while watching another? I have a DM 800 SE now, and am considering if I should buy a new dreambox, Dreambox Two or buy a Formuler GTV to watch iptv.

• Official Post

All you can do on your DM 800 SE you can do on Dreambox Two but much faster and better.

For IPTV it works very good but you need a third-paty plugin to watch IPTV

They all can record and support EPG.

Now when that is said how good EPG you get depend on your Providers EPG source.

But if you only are going to use the box as a IPTV Player i would rather buy the DreamTV mini UHD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

Okey what image are you using most plugins needs an up to date image to work proper

And do you use a plugin to create your bouquets or just running a enigma2 script that create your bouquets?

I now that emosim is keeping the japhar Pli images up to date for lot's of boxes and they all have pretty good IPTV support

where you can use plugins like EPG Import for EPG and XC forever or Xstreamity to watch IPTV

Also you have JediMakerXtream you can use to create your bouquets and JMX also create a EPG source you can use to download EPG with

plugin EPG Importer

• I'm using open pli image. I use this to create bouquets. http://iptv-dailylinks.blogspo…nvert-m3u-to-enigma2.html

• Official Post

Okey if you allready are on an Pli image then try first JMX to create your boquets and Pli should have EPG Import plugin

Here is the JMX and take time and read the information about how to setup and use the plugin :)

It's a good starting point.

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

• We are building a new version 8.0star, with more recent libraries, perhaps that one will be even better ;o), but still a lot of work to do. The OpenPLi 7.3star is already working well, but plugins for DMM images will have difficulties to work, still if its the same OE (Pyro).

Emo

• Isso é facil , iptv não tem nada de dificil instale o plugin XStreamity , mas o pior é youtube que é uma vergonha para um dreambox two não foncionar, comprem o OCTGON 8008 é uma máquina tem tudo até android, eu não quero mais dreambox.

• Obrigado pela vossa colaboração, hecha71 e japhar

Eu comprei todos os modelos dreambox mas ultimamente estamos muito limitados com estas receptores os consumidores hoje querem coisas com mais aplicações , a Dreambox está a dormir além de vender caro são pobres no que nós queremos e depois , aparecem marcas como Octagon , Dinobot, e outras que percebem e entendem o que necessitamos, vou testar essa imagem OpenPli 7.3 , estou a usar a Newinigma.2 imagem muito boa ,e neste momento para mim é a melhor.

asf

• Official Post

I do some very much testing of IPTV with both OE 2.0 OE 2.5 and OE 2.6 boxes and images.

When it comes to IPTV perfomance i can say that there is no bigger diffrence between most images and most Boxes.

I would rather claim that the Dreambox One and Two do perfome very good.

In my tests the provider is the main issue and the common misstake that ServiceApp is the IPTV

It's still servicetype 4097 that is the most stable for IPTV. And for DreamOS you also can try the python code helper servicetype 8193.

Stick with .ts as streamtype

When it comes to plugins there is no diffrence.

The most used plugins like

Xstreamity by KiddaC

XC Plugin by Lululla

Are alle adapted to DreamOS and performe just as good on all systems.

In all my test i would say the Blackhole is the best image. based on the fact it's sorting out bad providers quick since it's the most picky image.

But for the common user they would probably say the opposite. My recommendation is to use test lines

Try and if the provider have issues then just move to the next one until you find a good provider.

And choose the box and image you like best for your regular use and not based on IPTV perfomance because what's not working

in one box/image will most probably not work any better in the next one :)

But some boxes can also boot into android and there you can see some real deiffence between what Box you are choosing.

If you are using IPTV only i would recommend a pure Android box and here DreamTV Mini UHD is a very good choice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!