Questions abouts card sharing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,338 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Yes its me again i do feel i'm getting the hang of this now but as you can imagine i've loads to learn so perphaps you can help me out heres a few of my questions ?

In cs studio if i click on a peer i can see his cards but some peers have more than one?
    i thought you could only insert 1 card at a time' barring that in mind does it mean for example if a peer has 4 cards his monthly subscription would be very high

i'm starting to understand now that a lot of people are less likely to share if you have no cards so does it mean i have to have a subscription then insert the card into my dreambox? or is it the case that you borrow a card off a friend insert it in the dreambox and it copys the incryption as you can see i'm a newbee so all your feedback is appreiciated

yipee1

• Hi standarren
    You are right in saying if a peer as lots of good locals some could be fake and would be alot of money to pay out each month.so you would need to test them .
    The vu duo as 2 card readers and a cam and you can buy USB readers for more cards so it is possible to have a lot of locals.
    Hope this helps

Gaz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!