DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210311 GSt 1.18.3 (Original)

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,192 times. The last Post () by aemon77.

• DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210311 GSt 1.18.3 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8.0star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.18.3_20210311.rootfs.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 8.0Star by Japhar Team, March 11th 2021

- Python 2.7.18

- GStreamer 1.18.3

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamTwo :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/nCwWRALa#zlMz_fy7Zob4lH37q5FWVoqdWaPpGuWZnoySUjtn_nE
  • There is no CCcam for these chipsets.

Concerning oscam, there could be some problems with some operators due to Video Event 32 and Event 64 that we still don't know, what it does.

Emo

thanks for the version got a problem with oscam image freezes but sound works tried to install a cccam plugin but no one works

• Yes, as explained on some pay-tv we found out that there is Video Event 32 and 64, that freezes the image, you need to change channel and come back. It's a undocumented function (drivers ?), so this is something we are working on it. These channels are not many, but still need to be fixed.

Emo

I'll check i found solution just freezes on TV if i see Channels on pc vlc not fails

• hi I received my dream today I tried this images and a few things don't work like the box does turn on and off in the box or remote control and in the screen only showdreambox nothing else etc

do I need to do something after install the image?

many thanks

danfat

• hi I received my dream today I tried this images and a few things don't work like the box does turn on and off in the box or remote control and in the screen only showdreambox nothing else etc

do I need to do something after install the image?

many thanks

danfat

You need to flash the Newnigma2, and boot it, like that the microcode will be loaded to the box. Then flash this image.

Frontpanel is not yet managed.

Which rempte control do you have ? Standard or bluetooth ?

Emo

• hi

i flash the enigma2 as you said then the boot then the flash with your image

the box when starts it shows a pink on the tv screen then start working but the remote control doesn;t turn off or on the dm

am i doing something wrong?

many thanks

• DreamElite is based on the Enigma2 bin from Dream, so it's like all the other "official DMM" images.

We are working hard on our image, to bring the best, so we are improving it, and I hope soon it will qualify at the best for your needs ! Keep an eye on the updates and posts of new versions (generally you will be able just to update online with the update function / feeds, without the need to reflash the image).

Emo

hi

dream-elite-extra_arm64.d

is working fine except the favourite lists that's why I don't want this image

I prefer uising yours because is the best image

thank you

• What were you doing ? Is your channel list corrupted ?

Emo

warning, skin is missing element config in <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.StreamServices.StreamServicesConfig.StreamServicesConfigScreen'>

swig director exception (SWIG director method error.)

0x8e7424(sp=0x7fcf0c17d0) <SwigDirector_eActionSlot::action_func2(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)+964>

0x5308ec(sp=0x7fcf0c1850) <eActionMap::bindKeyDevice(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)+2444>

0x52f2a0(sp=0x7fcf0c18e0) <eActionMap::keyPressed(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int, int)+1488>

0x52609c(sp=0x7fcf0c19f0) <keyEvent(eRCKey const&)+244>

0x7296e8(sp=0x7fcf0c1a50) <eRCInput::keyPressed(eRCKey const&)+240>

0x72af38(sp=0x7fcf0c1ac0) <eRCDeviceInputDev::handleCode(long)+264>

0x72862c(sp=0x7fcf0c1b10) <eRCInputEventDriver::keyPressed(int)+140>

0x53557c(sp=0x7fcf0c1b70) <eSocketNotifier::activate(int)+260>

0x537578(sp=0x7fcf0c1c10) <eMainloop_native::processOneEvent(int)+2248>

0x7cdea0(sp=0x7fcf0c2e50) <eMainloopQt::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+176>

0x7f8983549c(sp=0x7fcf0c2fb0) <QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+244>

0x7f8983e020(sp=0x7fcf0c3030) <QCoreApplication::exec()+136>

0x7cddcc(sp=0x7fcf0c3080) <eMainloopQt::runLoop()+28>

0x7d4650(sp=0x7fcf0c30a0) <KeyEvent::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)+7552>

0x7f891762cc(sp=0x7fcf0c30c0) <PyEval_EvalFrameEx+21052>

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 15723, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 89, in action

return ActionMap.action(self, contexts, action)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 72, in action

res = act()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 113, in okbuttonClick

selection[1]()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 68, in __call__

self.fnc(*self.args)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/StreamServices/plugin.py", line 7, in main

session.open(StreamServicesConfigScreen)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 499, in open

self.execBegin()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 356, in execBegin

self.summary.show()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 200, in show

self.__onShow()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 204, in __onShow

x()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 42, in addWatcher

self.selectionChanged()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 50, in selectionChanged

self["SetupValue"].text = self.parent.getCurrentValue()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ConfigList.py", line 328, in getCurrentValue

return current and str(current[1].getText()) or ""

Dreambox Two 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!