Need help: oscam still receiver ecm for channel after zap

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 563 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hello

i have oscam 11678, vu+ duo 4k se, and i noticed strange thing, after I zap away to fta or iptv channel , oscam still receiving ecm for that channel indefinitely, i can see it in log and also i noticed ecm info on status bar . How is that possible, how to fix that?

i noticed only way to stop from receiving ecm is to turn receiver on standby on/off.

Edited once, last by maraxft ().

• i think i discovered more info:

it happens when I use PIP mode, and then for some reason unknown for me , oscam start behaving strange, it can't open some channels and trying to de scramble channels which are not even active.

Only temporary solution i have is to restart oscam every time.

This must have to do with Vu+ DUO 4k SE, because I have never issues like that on my old Vu+ Duo2

anyone else noticed that ?

• Hi.

This is probably a bug of the tuner software driver from the set-top box manufacturer, developed for Enigma2. Or maybe it's the fault of Enigma2 itself. If you leave the tuner and start watching another source, Enigma2 should interrupt (release) the tuner.

For example, this can be done, for testing purpose, using the OpenWebif API, via the shell:

wget -qO- "http://127.0.0.1/api/zap?sRef=0"

If, on the other hand, you want to zap some channel, then write the SRC code of a specific channel there, such as:

wget -qO- "http://127.0.0.1/api/zap?sRef=1:0:19:3731:C8E:3:EB0000:0:0:0:"

Of course, this is just to test the functionality - with the help of the OpenWebif API and your problem will not solve this.

Write which Enigma2 you specifically use and which build/version is it.

Or write more information about the Oscam. If the problem really only concerns Oscam, then there may be a problem in Surflock or a similar problem - if you start decoding two channels or more at the same time, the card will "lock" for a while and may only help if the card (Oscam) is restarted.

If it is not a Surflock or similar feature, then there may be a problem with the DVBAPI user. This DVBAPI user is in charge of using Oscam as a client, not just as a server. Do you have the DVBAPI settings OK ? Try adding it if you don't have it, in the "oscam.conf" file, under the dvbapi section, write: boxtype = dreambox (I don't know if it will help).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!