Peter Pan Image DM900UHD

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,866 times. The last Post () by salehj.

• Official Post

Peter Pan image is comming back to Dreambox 900 UHD

Image is still unstable and in Beta stage so I open this thread so beta users can get support

and report back any bugs.

Images is not a final build so users should prefer to install image in BarryAllen.

Download the image here: Peter Pan into the darkness DM900UHD

df4235e240d6531d04.jpg

23b2361b4.jpg

fa4455a779.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• master G

Added the Label Dreambox Peter Pan
    • Official Post

Thanks for kind feedack :)

Most users store their picons on external devices and not in the Internal Memory.

But try the attached picon.py file and you can store your regular picons in the data folder

Upload the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer

restart gui and all should work just fine with picons in folder at /data/picon

• Official Post

I don't have a dm920uhd to test and develope with so building an image from scratch have not been on the agenda.

But i have been testing to build and upgrade based on the old image if you want to try that for me?

I do strongly recommend that you do this with BarryAllen since a fatal crash is possible.

If you like to try send me a pm

• Official Post

There is absolut no problem to install image in the flash and then go trough the steps to upgrade.

I just want to warn people that if the steps of upgrade is not done in correct order they must reflash their Dreambox.

If the same happen when using BarryAllen then they just need to reboot into the flash and wife is happy wife again ;)

And install and setup of BarryAllen is very easy when done correct.

You need 1 external memory device (usb or sd card) Windows format with fat32

Insert into your Dreambox and do not mount, Just leave as it is.

Install ©gutemines BarryAllen I prefer to do it from gutemines feeds plugin.

Installation finds and format the unmounted device.

This is allways a success installation.

Now you have a safe inviroment to work with :)

• Most users store their picons on external devices and not in the Internal Memory.

But try the attached picon.py file and you can store your regular picons in the data folder

Upload the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer

restart gui and all should work just fine with picons in folder at /data/picon

hallo

deine picon.py funktioniert nicht

/data wird nicht angezeigt

:unhappy:

fbf38c06bc6ddc30f.jpgfbf38c06bc6ddc30f.jpg

• Official Post

Ok i missunderstod your question ;) This is coded into the screen i will have a look at it and add the path

• Official Post

And just as info this is just a viewer you do not select any picons from this screen so the picon render update is the one finding

any picons in your /data/ folder :)

But i have made the changes to that screen so will add an fix to install later tonight so you also can view picons from the /data/ folder :)

Fix wil be added to the PP extensions / Download manager

I will make a quick post here when it's avalible

• Official Post

There is a new section added to the PP extension for Important updates not avalible over PP softwaremanager

This is more like a big service pack with all the earlier updates in one installer.

This is for those who might still have some issues after regular pp software updates.

I amde this solution sp that everyone can be sure they are on the latest version wit the latest bug fixes.

I want to make a special thank's to oigorrrrr and hecha71 for their amazing work on the Russian Translation

and beta testing of bug fixes :)

There have been request about a better softcam feed but here i am a bringer of bad news.

I jus don't have the time to maintain all those regular updates for softcams so instead

I recommed that users of who needs Oscam EMU and Ncam EMU install alternative sofcam manager.

With this plugin you can easy keep your cams up to date and also your key files. and it works fine with PP image.

Seagen.

• Official Post

I have been battling the damn lcd error in standby modus that are not working.

Finally i have figure it out and a fix is avalible to install.

Pluginbrowser >> Greenbutton >> PP Update >> peter-pan lcd fix 2021-04-15

Install this servicepack and the lcd should now work in standby modus

• Official Post

The simplest error can be the hardest to find ;)

Problem was in the skin code where i use color name "white" for lcd and for some idiotic reason this is not allowed anymore

and the color code have to be in hex instead. Really sorry and apologize to all my users for not thinking about this.

:sadgun::sadgun:

• Official Post

If there is any Arabic speaking users that could help me and test this set og fonts to see if they are ok and looks ok

i would be very happy :)

Unzip the attached file and then with ftp open location /usr/share/fonts

Rename the 2 fonts with name HandelGotDBol.ttf and HandelGotD.ttf to what ever you want as an backup

The upload the two files inside the zipped attachement and restart GUI

Now from Menu >> Setup >> Customize >> Language chose Arabic and let me now if the text is OK and working proper :)

Thanks Seagen :)

• Code
    Thank you my friend
    Today I updated my image
    But unfortunately the image stopped working
  • also happened to me after black screen update

• Official Post

Yes there have been an update from DP of the enigma2 for OE2.5 and looks like an clean update is not compatible.

I have to build new image and a new flash is nessesery. So for now Please don't take the upgrade !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!