Barryallen device not mountable after formatting on dm900 uhd

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 762 times. The last Post () by soomar.

• Hi !

Think you have to format your usb/sd-card to fat32 on your PC and dont mount it.Install BA and it will work i think

Litek

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

Edited once, last by litek ().

• fat32 on PC and not mount in dreambox .Install BA and it will work

Litek

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Followed instructions getting same error .

you will create BarryAllen before Christmas with your own methods

you were given a link.. install the gutemine channel, prepare, format the section where you will install the BarryAllen plugin ... And from the gutemine channel install BarryAllen

why it is better to install from the gutemine plugin - because all the rights to the BarryAllen plugin belong to-Gutemine

• Thanks for reply i have installed barryallen in usb successfully but there is problem in my sd card slot couldn't detecting sd card, is there any way to installed barryallen in hdd

83d599ca3fc942e59ac131b7.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!