Genuine DM8000HD Sunray SR4T Tuner image and SIM Card recommendation

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 448 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• I have about a dozen genuine DM8000HD receivers and I want to use some Sunray SR4T triple tuners with them.

Which OpenPLi image would be compatible and which SIM card is recommended for these configurations.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • For the DM8000HD, you have only available the Japhar Sim, that supports the latest drivers available for the DM8000HD, including the Kernel 3.2 (Ferrari used a 2010 driver with Kernel 2.6).

So, there is definitely an easy decision. Japhar ;o) is the way to go.

Concerning the drivers, the Japhar Driver supports a lot of the official drivers/Tuners (including the Dual Sat Tuner, the Hybrid T/C, etc), it could be possible to use the DM800HDseV1/V2 driver with some twisting... but in the facts, you don't need the driver, it's just enough to modify the xml satellite file, and the Triple/Trial tuner will work with Cable+Terrestrial+Satellite on any boxes.

Concerning the images, you have the choice between the Original OpenPLi 8.0 and the OpenPli 8.0star from Japhar Team.

Emo

OpenPLi 8.0star : DM8000HD : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210311 GSt 1.18.3 (v6)

OpenPLi 8.0 : https://openpli.org/download/dreambox/DM8000

I have about a dozen genuine DM8000HD receivers and I want to use some Sunray SR4T triple tuners with them.

Which OpenPLi image would be compatible and which SIM card is recommended for these configurations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!