Can't get softcam-emu to decode TNTSat

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,378 times. The last Post () by Ulrar.

• Hi,

I've never used OSCam before, sorry if my mistake is obvious.

After a lot of googling, I have found the same keys for TNTSat (On Astra 19.2E) in multiple places and they all seem to be the same and recent, so I'm assuming the keys are good and my setup is not.

For example these keys.

I have TVHeadEnd configured to use OSCam-emu over dvbapi, and when I try to play an encrypted service (for example TF1, France 2 .. I tried a bunch) I always get pretty much the same result.

For example here is the OSCam-Emu log for TF1 :

And this repeats until VLC decides to give up.

Here's my oscam.server :

And the Softcam.key is the one from the above thread, but I also tried a few others found here and there with always the same results.

There's a lot in OSCam, I haven't touched anything but do I need to create Services ? Not sure what that menu is for.

Any chance my issue is that I need to set a preferred CA pid on the tvheadend side ?

Any tips ?

Thanks !

• Official Post

Ah, I see. I'm using this oscam-emu image right now, guess there isn't a pre-made oscam surprise version.

I'll look into making my own tomorrow to test it out, thanks

The patch for tnt sat is not public as for as I am aware ? Ultimately if it was available then normal oscam emu would work just fine.

There are a few versions of this oscam surprise about...

OSCam Surprise.532-r797

• Thank you very much @jhon32, your x64 version is running like a charm.

I made a docker container for myself and dropped it instead of the one I was using, and it just works. I'll see if I can clean that up and maybe push it to the docker hub if someone is interested.

Thanks again !

• Is this supposed to be able to decode two channels at once ? One works fine, but as soon as I try to start a second channel they both freez until one of them drops, I'm not sure why

Edited once, last by Ulrar ().

• Which settings would you recommend I tweak ?

I have the default ones, delay 0ms and max time 15s. I assume you don't mean Cache-EX, since I have only one server, or am I looking at the wrong menu ?

thanks

• Nevermind, figured it out. I had max pid set to 16 in tvheadend, which was way too low for two channels.

Raised it to 48 and I was able to watch 4 channels at a time, not sure what my actual max should be but that should be fine for now. Thanks !

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!