Spark 7111 - How to recover

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,211 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Dear All hope you can help me with this issue.

I have a Golden Media Spark Reloaded and I'm not able to recover the box.

I tried the rescue firmware (several versions) with no success. I connect thru the RS232 port and I can see the box booting but it stops before the prompt is available.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Follow the way with my topic on the following link

- Rescue Soft must be installed while you are on the Spark system, not a system enigma2 Until it is accepted

- It is possible not to accept Soft Rescue from the first times, meaning that you repeat the process once, two and three until it ends and the receiver accepts the software even if it did not succeed. Download another copy of Softrescue until you succeed, God willing,

Most of the problems of not accepting the software will be a defect from the flash that the device cannot read from

Method of passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using Cisco TFTP Server

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

161388-839fd4e7b2de2cc-png

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • Thank you ahmed gazye for the reply.

I'm still nt able to boot the box.

I connect to the RS232 port and this is the result:

5d08de5cd03ec6b2.jpg

When i turn on the box the only thing visible is the 00.00 in the display.

I press the OK button but nothing happens...

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

• Have you tried the method with the subject or not

Method of passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using Cisco TFTP Server

If you do not succeed with you, follow my topic on the link Use at your own risk!

Amiko Alien SHD 8900 U-Boot 1.3.1 (Oct 19 2010 - 180850)

It is better to send the device to a specialized technician to recharge the flash with the JTAG

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!