How to switch booting from flash without TV and remote

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 317 times. The last Post () by palov63.

• I ve got octagon mini with inop hdmi and remote, but fully funkcional, defined image from slot2 booted and I would like to change boot from flash. Iam booted from slot2 now and I wanted to update oct-define image, but no more webcontrol after doing that. Is there any telnet command, how to flash from boot /or any other procedure/? Im not able to flash from usb, because no remote, or picture for selection in menu-usb flash. Thank you for yout time and help

All, what i can get is webinterface on picture, I cant see booting menu on webinterface

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • HDMI output is out, so I connect AV jack, which I found and now Ive got some picture. I am going to use it as an wifi int radio player. Should be nice to have possibility to change boot slot from web interface in define image, anyway. Thank you for your time

OCTAGON SF8008 MINI 4K UHD E2 2160p H.265 E2 Linux Wifi DVB-S2X & T2C Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K MINI UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenPLi, Open Vision, and PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!