OSNINO PRO - problems with SAT tuner after latest update

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 379 times. The last Post () by Gugyenergy.

• OPEN ATV 6.4 - OSNINO PRO :good-morning2:

After latest update , as soon as I change the channel, the wheel that turns upwards is activated and the decoder blocks with no possibility of returning except by switching off-

I noticed that something has changed in the sat tuner section, I have a dual feed and previously I had in selection ONLY : 01 Hotbird 13.0E e 02 Astra 19.2E, ... NOW there's: 13E Hotbird 13B/13C/13E e Ku-band Astra 1KR/1L/1M/1N and all others in choice , but i cant change any selection , because qhen i enter in TUNER menu, wheel that turns upwards is activated and the decoder blocks with no possibility of returning except by switching off-

If I go back to the previous backup everything works, until I update and start again!

OPENATV 6.4 is as stable as my 97 year old grandmother

Edision OS Nino Pro PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download Edision OS Nino Pro Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!